Eufy app keeps reverting my security changes

On a few occasions now I ran into a problem where changing the security mode does not work, and after the change, it will revert to the last mode that was active.
I have two security modes I use most:

• Schedule (only monitor in certain hours)
  • Home (Monitoring all the time, but no alarm)

I am normally on “schedule” all the time.
When I leave home and someone will be coming by, I normally switch to “home” so I trigger motion but not alarms.

So I leave home, then realize I forgot to switch to security mode “home”
I open the app > Go to security > Device control > open device > Change security mode to “Home”, it appears to work> Go back device control shows the right “Home” mode for my device.

But if I open the device again to verify if the mode change stuck, then I see it automatically change back from “Home” to “Schedule”.

One way I was able to get the change to the “Home” Mode to stick has been to first switch to another of the modes I have created like “Garage only”, then switch to “home”. At that point it works and the change sticks.

It feels like something becomes corrupted ion the app, Next time, I should test to clear the App data before changing mode and see it that works.

Any one else has had that issue?
Eufy?

It sounds like a bug in the app where the security mode change isn’t sticking. You’ve found a workaround by switching to another mode first, then back to “Home.” Clearing the app’s data or reinstalling it might help, as it could be a glitch or corrupted settings.