Eufy 11s blue light on won't leave base

I have the exact same problem it worked fine for a few months, and now the last few weeks it will be blue, around the scheduled time to run I’ll get a beep like it’s going to work but it won’t leave base, it doesn’t respond to remote, replaced battery in remote, cleaned the charging ports thinking maybe a bad connection & still nothing has anyone solved this issue yet?

Mines packed in today, same problem, have you got yours sorted now?

Very difficult to do a diagnosis from far away without having been taken a look.
Yes, best is to send it back if in warranty.

Sending replacement, can’t fault the service!

Mine did this recently. I traced it to the switch. Eufy advised to tap the vac on the floor to remove dust from it and to operate the switch several times. It worked although I don’t really think it is dust so I have made a dust shield from a piece of plastic bag and a printed frame to test it. We’ll see what happens but I think it is a switch fault.

2 Likes

A photo of your inventions would be helpful for all others.
And please tell us what are your efforts.
There are many many users who would like to share, not only me. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay. I’ve let it run for a while to test it then had password problem.hence the new name!
Don’t know how to add photos but the modification is quite simple.
I cut a square piece from a clear plastic bag a bit larger than the switch recess and held it in place with a frame that fitted tight inside the recess. I printed it but it would be equally effective to cut a strip of stiff cardboard or plastic (milk bottle?) and press it around the inside of the recess to keep the plastic in place.

1 Like

Could you make photos.
Would be very helpful.
Thank you!

I have tried to upload a photo. I hope it works.

2 Likes

Very interesting.
Seems there is a kind of loose connection in this on/off switch?

Thank you again.
This is the way we learn.
This is one of the reasons to run this forum and this community! :joy:

1 Like

I haven’t removed the switch to see what the problem is. The mod just prevents dust getting into it and so far it has worked.

Using a contact spray (cleaning function as well) would have helped.
But dont change your “addition” as it works! :grin:

I have an older unit with same problem. I suspected the switch contacts had dust in them or corrosion. I gave it two squirts of WD40, let it rest 10 minutes, and it worked fine. After that I decided I would never turn the switch off. Since your unit is new it should not have the same problem but no harm trying

1 Like

I never use the main switch, because there is no need.
But a little bit of contact spray might help, that’s true!

This worked perfectly for me. I sprayed the ON/OFF switch with some WD-40, waited 10 minutes and then tried turning the machine on. It started working instantly. I’m never touching that ON/OFF switch ever again!

I have the 11S was getting the brush error cleared the motor all looked good … Now when i turn it on get the blue light&the beep, when I go to start the vaccum gives another beep and the light stays bue but it does nothing. The switch turns on/off

I am sure you removed the battery for a while and inserted it again.
(Reset)
if not, try this.

Thanks I tried that several times but no diff this is weird, the light is blue but if I put it on the charger it goes blinking Orange left it overnight still blinking but then if I press the button it works for a feet or so then back to the same blue light … This was working good was thinking about getting another one but not sure anymore

Still a few weeks left on my warranty not sure if it’s worth it dealing with that

If you are skilled, you could disassemble the robot and clean all sockets and plugs.
Often some contact spray helps.
I would do that before trashing it.

I’ll redo that … tested motors by unplugging from the MB and feeding voltage to each all work fine the one I didn’t test was the suction motor it has 4 pins have to figure where to put the voltage

BTW contacted support and they answered&opened a ticket at least a good point for them since I opened
up probably I’m on my own but if they hint me that’ll b good enough