Eufy 11c 18 months old and now SCRAP!

I have previously explained the problem above. The LHS Wheel has stopped turning.

I got mine from Amazon. The point is they offer NO route to repair post 12 months, and this is their Official Policy. No Repair Network, No Spares Supply. I just want the thing fixed. I think this is totally out of order for a manufacturer to abandon customers after 12 months (as their policy states!)ā€¦

And I stated earlier, I donā€™t want a freebee, I want to buy a replacement part or have someone repair it, and am HAPPY to pay for itā€¦

This thread is so disappointing to read. It makes me glad I pulled the trigger on a Roomba before the Eufy Vac came out. I had a similar failure with my Roomba - one drive wheel stripped a gear - but, replacement parts are so easy to get and swap out. It was made to be modular/repairable. I absolutely see your point: You accept itā€™s a failure out of warranty but, come on! Carry and sell replacement parts!

1 Like

Get a Roomba and use a credit card that extends warranty by additional year

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the same boat. I purchased a new 11c pet edition and the machine stopped functioning due to a side brush error after 14 months. The response from support matches your experience.

There should absolutely be parts available for purchase to enable repair. My vac did a good job before it stopped functioning. I should be able to return it to a functioning state for less than it costs to purchase a new or refurbā€™d unit.

The defective part likely cost very little to manufacture (pennies to single dollars). Storage and distribution are non-trivial costs as well, but would enable customer retention. It seems likely that the total program costs could be priced into the parts and be self funding or very nearly so.

Turning off potential repeat customers is a pretty bad business plan if you hope to build any sort of brand loyalty. I canā€™t really imagine that many customer that would jump at the opportunity to spend hundreds more dollars on a product with such a short expected useful life. I personally find the 15% off offer insulting.

Hi @Donovan_Smith,

We are sorry to hear your Robovac is defective. At present, we do not provide repair service for the time being, but I will deliver your feedback to our customer support department and hope that we can optimize this part of the service in the future.

We do have a refurbished RoboVac 11S on sales, here is the link below, if you are interested in it, feel free to send me a private message.:innocent:

Thatā€™s not a real good solution.
You might offer some spare parts, not only the simple brushes and filters.

These little motors cost really nothing and skilled persons can do repairs.

Throwing things which could be repaired easily away and buying new ones is not an acceptable solution ( angry)

2 Likes

Fully agree Franz :+1:

2 Likes