Email issues with Runbox & Anker?

Hi, is an admin here able to help me? I use Runbox as my email service, and it seems i cannot receive emails from Anker. I have a stalled 737 order and a live chat agent has escalated the issue, since nobody has answered my previous emails to support@anker.com on the topic. I now tried to register here with the same email, and i never receive the confirmation emails, so i tried another address and got an account made in three minutes.

I will raise this issue with Runbox next, but i would first love to have confirmation from Anker whether my emails have ever reached You. I can PM the details, if i could know to whom?

Thanks!

Hi! I’m not aware of any platform-specific issues with email. I think that’s a question for your provider. Good luck!

Check their junk emails.

Some emails will auto delete junk emails. So if it did go to junk then it is gone as well. Usually they are good to respond back in a timely manner.

If you did it like Friday evening or so then it could take a few days as they may be catching up on emails over the weekend.

1 Like