Easter Weekend Plans

Thanks, and having 1 job will most definitely give me more time to do things during the day and spend more time with my wife and son. Also it will be less stressful and I will be able to actually get sleep and rest. Sure I will still be working overnight, but I won’t be as exhausted. Since before I was going from overnight right to my next job for a few hours

3 Likes

For us, its just church and maybe go into town for lunch or dinner. I have to work Friday and Saturday and then again on Monday. So our plans are limited to afternoon trip.

1 Like

That must have been a crazy schedule - I’m glad to see things getting easier!

Been so crazy moving in my new home the past few weeks. Today is when I move over the big stuff. Last few weeks was just prepping the new home before the wife and kids move in

Amazon came by last week to install my components for my smart home.

1 Like

I’m excited that the cold weather is over with now i have the need to play with my rc toys

1 Like

I just want to take a break these days, no trips, no parties, no outings … just rest…

3 Likes

curious how this European tradition of Easter was not one which carried over the USA. But Xmas did.

In USA it is not a holiday time.

Happy Easter everyone x

3 Likes

Yes indeed, and Peace for all! :slight_smile:

Happy Easter, Frohe Ostern, Feliz Páscoa, Feliz Pascua, Buona Pasqua, Joyeuses Pâques, с Пасхой…

2 Likes

Happy Easter! :hatching_chick:

2 Likes

Happy Easter :rabbit:

1 Like

Ugh, lost the key to my car and I been raking my brain trying to figure out where it is and how I could have lost it. It’s the only key to my car that is programmed so I am kinda screwed without it. I can’t even program another key without that main key.

So what should be a great day, I cant even enjoy it because I been tearing everything apart trying to find the key.

You must’ve had a rough night last night hopefully you’ll find your keys somewhere inside the house

I remember a nice story!

Little son of my neighbours buried father’s car keys in their garden.
But the little fellow was not able to remember where he did.
You might imagine what a mess showed up this day. :grin:

Good luck!
And remember “The house will NEVER lose anything” :wink:

Bank holiday Monday and yes!! As normal!! It’s raining :frowning2:

Was so tired yesterday after the boxing. 5 hrs getting people searched and into the stadium and 5hrs of dealing with idiots fighting. Had a banging headache all day lol.

Back on form today though so need to find something/somewhere to take the girls as I’m back to work tomorrow. (Got next week off though :grinning:)

1 Like

We’ve had a return of the snow up here…even more reason now to sit back with the feet up, cup of coffee and have a James Bond marathon :grin:

2 Likes

heh nothing much really forgot a lot of stores closed on Easter so staying home with the kids

1 Like