Display Your Creativity and WIN

Best purchase I have ever made was a bag of googly eyes. Kinda just work on everything.

2 Likes

That settles it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man that’s so cool!

2 Likes

Found another reason to buy googley eyes for my daughter now.

4 Likes

Glad you liked it @ikari04warrior

In the same boat buddy. Love to win some of the we love testing items and destroy them.

Here is real decorations… these eyes look more apt to a security system than any other Anker product.

Says I’m watching you … :eyes:

5 Likes

The one with the mustache is funny :joy: :+1:

1 Like

If we keep getting entries at this rate we may not get to many more :crossed_fingers:

I’ll be entering the contest this week, I’m just waiting on a couple of bits from Amazon so that I can start to create my masterpiece :wink::wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @AnkerTechnical, I was in a bit of a rush aI was just going out and didn’t think to check afterwards :rofl:

Meet Soundcore Steve, he can be a bit loud but he gets on with everyone and he’s got a pukka taste in music (Think he gets it from me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

He’s quite energetic and a party animal. He’s never done me wrong, but I heard he once got arrested for flashing :flushed:

2 Likes

I like your thinking, style and purpose!

Does it flap when you play music? If it does you could make a few with different colours, it’d be so cool with the 360° sound and bass boost!

My Power core 5000 is powering Chewbacca’s Millennium Falcons microfighter

7 Likes

Haha no. I wish it did…

1 Like

:laughing::laughing: really interesting!

1 Like

:laughing:

Never mind, perhaps it’d work better with tinsel or tissue paper?

You’ve inspired me to make a dancing flare now, if I do and it works I’ll credit you :rofl:

2 Likes

Why do you get to post stuff with only one character… you must be special :joy:

1 Like

It’s the Admin :sunglasses:
You can’t be more special :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes