[DEAL UPGRADED] 48% OFF: RoboVac 30, ONLY $139.99 [US Only]

eufy’s RoboVac 30 is on sale for just $139.99 via Amazon US with the clippable coupon and code KINJA217.

RoboVac 30 regularly retails for $269.99, so this deal makes it nearly half off!

This is eufy’s most powerful robotic vacuum at the moment, but it is incompatible with smart controls.

Key Features

• Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips to focus your cleaning, and the slim (2.85’’) vacuum uses 1500Pa* to clean only the areas you want.
  • BoostIQ™ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
  • A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
  • Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.
  • What You Get: RoboVac 30, 13 ft Boundary Strip, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.

If you use a RoboVac 30 at home, please share your thoughts with us!

3 Likes

Good deal.
I own the 11S.
Sometimes those boundary stripes would be really helpful.
But as I am tricky, I solved all such problems without those. :grin:

2 Likes

What I would like to know, how does the robot see the need to change to that “increased suction”?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Wow, thanks again! You da best!

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY INSANE DEAL! Highly recommended to anyone willing to invest in a robotic vacuum. Would also make for an excellent Christmas gift!

1 Like

How does this unit compare to the 11 Model vs Roomba? Any prior members have this unit?

Compared to RoboVac 11, this is 50% stronger, 5dB quieter, 0.22" slimmer, has a 0.05L larger dustbin, has BoostIQ technology, which automatically increases suction on carpet, and comes with boundary strips. It can also climb over objects 0.04" taller and can better handle medium-pile carpets.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

pulled the trigger and bought one, will write my review after a few weeks of use. Youtube videos helped me make the decision. Hope its build to last.

1 Like

This is an awesome deal @joshuad11. Price too good to be true. I hope it is not like a mistake fare that airlines publish sometimes and later they dont honor it. :smile:

Great job at finding this my friend.

1 Like

Deal is dead :frowning:

1 Like