[Deal Expired] Amazon UK DOTD - Nebula Prizm 25% Off at £96.99

Heads up for UK members, the Prizm is a deal of the day item on Amazon UK, 25% off normal £130 price tag…perhaps with specs this would make a better constant price at £96.99…what do you guys think?

• Big Screen Picture: Place in virtually any room to enjoy your favorite shows or movies with a big screen picture. (Recommended for use in low-light environments.)
  • Built-In Speaker: A 5W driver channels balanced audio through left and right speaker grilles.
  • Broad Compatibility: Connect via HDMI or USB to mirror your phone, use a TV box, or play content from a laptop.
  • Lifestyle Design: An ergonomic shape and a fabric finish on the top side provide a friendly look and feel to blend in anywhere in your home.
  • What You Get: Nebula Prizm, power cable, user manual, worry-free 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.
2 Likes

I think this is an entry level projector for most consumers and the price is very reasonable.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Round it off at £100 regular price and for an entry level projector this is a very good deal. :ok_hand:t2:

Nice deal!!

As much as I’d love one I (other half :tongue:) couldn’t justify buying one (as it would be for my games room lol)