(DE) Prime day offers

I know many of you are comparing the prices worldwide. :grin:

2 Likes

I found a really cool website to check if you’re actually getting a good deal on amazon. It’s at least new to me, but thought I would share.

It shows pricing history etc for products.

2 Likes

I have heard about.
Never used it.
Thank you for sharing here.

1 Like

I use it often.

The two weaknesses it has it doesn’t include vouchers. Yesterday I was seeing a 30% voucher that this site wasn’t showing. And it infrequently checks prices so short flash sales, faster selling deals, it doesn’t even notice.

e.g. it says

So it is complementary , as you said helps to know in broadest terms if a deal is truly good or not, but not necessarily the best deal ever.

Using it plus places like here where users report special deals helps. We help each other.

2 Likes

We do this here for years!
Not only reporting special sales.
Good friendship all over the word.

Too bad that some old friends are still missing.
e.g. @Tank, @Shenoy, @Oggyboy etc

3 Likes

Thank you for remembering @Chiquinho

2 Likes

You stay here is a "MUST! :grin:

1 Like

Ahhh, I did not know that about vouchers and quick sales. I honestly found the site 2 days ago, so didn’t know much else about it other than what’s on the surface. But that’s great info, what you said. At least a quick tool to have around.

1 Like

I’ve been after a specific Chromebook for months and via camelcamelcamel found it’s previous best known price, I’d set a price alert for it. The price fell yesterday but no alert.

Useful but not perfect.

2 Likes

Do you know better tools?

There is such a tool here :

https://www.idealo.de/

I have used it in the past to find a washer.
But now our old ca 30 years old washer is doing fine,
after I did some “deep” cleaning. :grin:

1 Like

Hey Franz, hope you’re keeping well buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to see you back.

" Those believed dead live longer" :joy::joy::joy:

I dip in often but there’s not much happening is there or at least, nothing that makes me excited.
Mind you, I’m 51 now so not much makes me excited :laughing::laughing: Apparently, I’m a moany b***ard!!!

2 Likes

I know.
But only to take part keeps this place alive.

We were quite dead last year.
But we never surrendered.
"Venceremos" :grin:

1 Like