Data export

As per

also would like to be able to export the readings. That way I can merge the data collected from the scale into my data sources. Right now I have to do this manually. Is there a software api for doing this?

Yes. Why this option isnotthere is a mystery. Not Everyone has a fit bit.

I was also frustrated with this, so I figured out how to do it manually (for android at least). You can copy the data off of the phone using some of the android development tools. I wrote up my steps here: https://www.stcase.dev/blog/exporting-eufy-smart-scale-data/

Nice, thanks for the blog post :+1:

It has been more than a year since this thread was updated. I’m just wondering if there are any update in the app that can enable me to export my data?

@jotuvillo new version was released August 5th with option to export data. Settings -> Privacy and Data -> Export All Data.

@ Anker Team - Thanks for this, I have tested and works as expected. As a follow up, you might want to consider how the export data password prompt interacts with federated users by collecting the password in app. That didn’t feel right. I eventually registered the email directly rather than federate via Google account. Then it seemed to work well.

1 Like

O, it’s so buried in the settings. I was about to leave a bad review on Lazada, good thing you pointed this out. Thank you very much!

1 Like