Customize Your PowerCore with dbrand (Contest)

No accents?

RED DRAGON & BLACK DRAGON

2 Likes

We can ship worldwide except for countries including North Korea and Syria. The prize will be the personalized skin that you design.

6 Likes

Good luck to everyone who entered

here is my choice…and entry

here is another one…

4 Likes

I designed this one which features white leather accents and a red true colour wrap in honour of my beloved Arsenal FC :wink:

1 Like

There are Currently 19 entries (if I counted correctly- which if I didn’t, I assume to be correctly promptly- since this is the internet). That gives everyone a 1 in 3.8 chance of winning… decent odds really

2 Likes

I don’t think those are the real odds but will see. Still the Instagram winner of the iMac iPad Samsung phones was extremely off. The only post in the profile was the picture for the entry and won. :unamused:

It’s alright mate, you can use that one too

After re-reading rules I realized that the winners are chosen at random, and not by likes/creativity- so it’s not a problem like I originally thought lol

1 Like

Green Bay Packers PowerCore

3 Likes

I tend to like darker colors, this sort of matches with my car. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Simple Dragon Design

1 Like

Good luck to everyone! There are some top notch designs in this contest!

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone who entered!

Ahh, I knew there was another contest that was announced today, but a couldnt remember what it was :joy:. I was waiting for someone to comment so it would show up :joy:.

I figured I would check to see if anyone saw anything yet, but nothing is on any of the social accounts.