Customize Your PowerCore with dbrand (Contest)

@Insider @TheDude I read the event details again…

Per event mentioned… says 5 lucky winners take home thier personalized design … Doesn’t this mean if we win ty he contest, we get the Powerbank plus the design?

I don’t think so…

so what exactly will winner take home?

The skin they designed.

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

Invis best skin. https://twitter.com/chaschuky999/status/1152125078290743298?s=21

2 Likes

Can’t believe how good this looks

5 Likes

Great contest!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Good luck to everyone that enters! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’ll take one too!

DA BEARS!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial is it ok if i add a econd style? Its similar to my first but a little more fitting in that I like dragons and the Leather would represent the dragon skin better than carbon fiber would

1 Like

High five to the twitter re-tweet crew @Tank @TechnicallyWell @TheDude @Shenoy and good luck to everyone.

4 Likes

There are a lot of great combinations. I love the leather, dragon, but I settled on the bamboo woodgrain and titatinum accents. LOVE IT! Sign me up! Shared on Twitter.

dbrand%201

3 Likes

Thank you @Fuu_bar :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is a skin that I like…

1 Like

Simple black is my favorite color.

1 Like

Here’s my design. I really like the contrast of the white and black. Good luck to all!

3 Likes

Dude, I apologize for my design. I didn’t look at any others before I posted. Mine is almost exactly like yours… I’ll make a new one to replace it :wink:

1 Like

no one said you couldn’t have the same design, besides yours isn’t exactly the same because your pack is different

Yeah, it’s just super similar… his black marbling is also slightly different.