Curves in All the Right Places

The Only Way Is Up :wink:

1 Like

Itā€™s ok @AnkerOfficial. Totally understand. They look great too. Would definitely chuck them on when going for run

no worries at all @AnkerOfficial it just means I will have to move to USA!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial thank you for the message above - Iā€™ll be sure to keep a look out for contests involving the uk. Iā€™m already hooked on Anker so Iā€™m always looking at your products new and old anyway!
Cheers! :wink:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial THIS is a genius idea!!!

3 Likes

Ive been blasting Shepherd of Fire by Avenged Sevenfold :muscle:t2:

Does this mean there is better chance of winning if you choose a popular workout music?

If this is the case, then my song will definitely not make it.

Itā€™s like a website tracker. Shows how much of a response there is.

ā€¢Submit your favourite workout song to enter.
ā€¢Every day, weā€™re giving out 200 SoundBuds Curve to users who suggest a top song. Sounds kinda of the opposite. Favorite workout song wonā€™t always reflect the popularity of popular songs. Itā€™s basically guess one of the top ten songs and submit your favorite

Gathered that, it was sarcasm :wink:

You just have to be in the top 200 tracks selected by Anker but the ā€˜top 10ā€™ playlist will most likely be made from the most duplicated options (maybe with a few wildcards if they have played and liked the suggestion)

Love these products. Hope I win some buds :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficialā€¦ This is an interesting statementā€¦!!!

1 Like

I hope I win how do u join or sign up

@cade963 Check the first post for this passage and click the event page link.

Probability of winning is less than 0.2%. 600/308682=0.0019

Or if you make 10 email addresses it becomes 2%. 100 email addresses is 20%.

I wonder how many of 308682 submissions are individuals vs many accounts.

1 Like

trueā€¦!!! the odds of winning are way too lowā€¦ !!

Iā€™m always happy if thereā€™s a chance to win but thereā€™s no need to apologise if not :wink:
All the best from Germany :blush:

@ankerofficial Do you know if the microphones on the SoundBuds Curve are as good as/better than the SoundBuds Life? Thanks so much!

Not a bad idea, All are welcome herešŸ˜Ž

No, just real checkable songs by known artists.