Curves in All the Right Places

Status Quo: Whatever you want :grin:

Oh I wish this had been open to the U.K. too! Will look forward to similar comps in future as Iā€™d love some Bluetooth type earphones. Wires get on my nerves!

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

(Glitch Mob :slight_smile: )

Eye of the Tiger is always a good song at the gym.

Bank Account Good Luck to everybody

This was a tough choice, but I went with ā€œEverlongā€ by Foo Fighters. The most played songs in my running playing are from the Fooā€™s, and having to pick from those wasnā€™t fun.

Best of luck to all who entered!

Its always about the last rep!!!

U gotta make it count,!!! ā€œTill I collapse by Eminemā€!!!&!!!Drakeā€™s ā€œJumpmanā€!!!

3 Likes

good luck American friends!!!

1 Like

Definitely Eye of the Tiger to get the heart racing! :wink:

Hi! You donā€™t have to make the top 10 in order to have a chance to win. You just have to have a top-rated song. It could be top 36, top 50, etc. The reason for this rule is basically just to keep people from being entered in by typing ā€œdasofnasdogfidasgoisfgā€ as the song title or something. :sweat_smile:

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Well, looks like weā€™ve got about a 0.001% chance of winning todayā€¦ thatā€™s about a 50 times better chance than we had at winning the iPhone 8! Plus we have tomorrow and the next day!

2 Likes

181097 entries so far

1 Like

Chance of winning is too lowā€¦ Hope to win some day !! approx 200k enteriesā€‹:scream::+1:t2:

Thanks for that, Iā€™m sure the clarification will help our US friends who are entering :ok_hand:

1 Like

Top 10 songs updatedā€¦:slight_smile:

Well at least it is less than half of Ankerā€™s total registered users, which is now around 506495 :laughing:

Wonder what the stats would be if a level requirement was introduced before you were allowed to enter, say level 2 or 3 to show activity more than just for giveaways :thinking:

3 Likes

lolā€¦thats so true!

shortlisting 200 daily winners out of approx. 200k entries requires multiple filtersā€¦gonna b toughā€¦:slight_smile:

@ndalby @Nicole.Kellner @Oggyboy @benfoster42 @Hermes_Alvarez We really want to hold more contests in other countries. However, our new released products are usually first introduce to the US marketā€¦so other countries will no products in stock, this might be the reason. Hope you guys could understand, and we will try to create other campaigns, to ensure that everyone can participate in!:blush:

5 Likes