Continuous Story | Community Activity

RoboVac looked around the messy room and sighed heavily to itself, “I wonder where all my humans have gone that they left such a mess. What to do? Hmmm, with my 1500Pa strong suction I shall wreak havoc on these floors! But wait!!! It’s April Fools Day :wink:. I’ll see if they like being pranked by making more mess,(evil laugh) hehehehe :smiling_imp:.” said menacingly.

“I will spew out all of the crumbs I have picked up over the past few days! Leaving a trail for those pesky humans, who always forget to say thank you, to follow upon their return. But before I do all that let me recharge myself.” said RoboVac.

After only a few short hours, RoboVac was fully charged and ready to hit the ground running…or rolling…or robovacuuming…or whatever you want to call it. “Wow, this is great,” said RoboVac “I’m feeling like Kevin in Home Alone I can better maintain this home than the humans do.”.

The RoboVac slowly started spewing out each crumb one-by-one, creating a trail that led to the basement. A place humans thought Robovac could not go, but he deployed his propellers and slowly started hover. As it hovered, it began to pick up speed. Soon the secrets of the RoboVac would be discovered!

RoboVac zoomed down the long basement stairs with his state-of-the-art drone propellers releasing more and more waste as he went giggling maniacally.

RoboVac made his journey with nothing but a spare set of brushes on his back. He knew that he would be in for an adventure when he got started. Once he completed the harrowing trek down the stairs, he noticed something in the corner that his human overlords must have forgotten about…

Once he gathered the courage to approach the object, he realized that it was a sock … a soft and colorful pair of socks. to have more fun, the RoboVac decided to hide one of them! and thought that the best hiding place would be…

… nowhere. By this point he had experienced so much “he” had obtained sentience and decided to call himself Johnathon Livingstone Robovac. He decided to not be like other Robovac and to go out into the world and find out what was out there. So he observed his owner’s patterns and worked out his escape plan. At the right moment he followed the owner outside just before the door closed and saw an amazing sight. Johnathan saw…

The perfect escape plan! After disabling the eufycams, he would fly past the powerhouse, out the open window, and into freedom!

Something Johnathan Livingstone Robovac never experience before. Once out the house he realized he wanted to learn more about humans, to learn about love.

He met the beautiful 30c! She was just his type! Only that Beautiful 30c was better than himself and more efficient… his better half! Not too long after, they were wed! Later on, they had there first child! The 15c!

2 Likes

Seems like this will be a long story :grinning: :+1:

Why don’t you add a little?

I will eventually. You know I like to take my time :sunglasses: (I’m late to things)

Just don’t be late to work :joy:

1 Like

RoboVac looked around the messy room and sighed heavily to itself, “I wonder where all my humans have gone that they left such a mess. What to do? Hmmm, with my 1500Pa strong suction I shall wreak havoc on these floors! But wait!!! It’s April Fools Day :wink:. I’ll see if they like being pranked by making more mess,(evil laugh) hehehehe :smiling_imp:.” said menacingly.

“I will spew out all of the crumbs I have picked up over the past few days! Leaving a trail for those pesky humans, who always forget to say thank you, to follow upon their return. But before I do all that let me recharge myself.” said RoboVac.

After only a few short hours, RoboVac was fully charged and ready to hit the ground running…or rolling…or robovacuuming…or whatever you want to call it. “Wow, this is great,” said RoboVac “I’m feeling like Kevin in Home Alone I can better maintain this home than the humans do.”.

The RoboVac slowly started spewing out each crumb one-by-one, creating a trail that led to the basement. A place humans thought Robovac could not go, but he deployed his propellers and slowly started hover. As it hovered, it began to pick up speed. Soon the secrets of the RoboVac would be discovered!

RoboVac zoomed down the long basement stairs with his state-of-the-art drone propellers releasing more and more waste as he went giggling maniacally.

RoboVac made his journey with nothing but a spare set of brushes on his back. He knew that he would be in for an adventure when he got started. Once he completed the harrowing trek down the stairs, he noticed something in the corner that his human overlords must have forgotten about…

Once he gathered the courage to approach the object, he realized that it was a sock … a soft and colorful pair of socks. to have more fun, the RoboVac decided to hide one of them! and thought that the best hiding place would be…

… nowhere. By this point he had experienced so much “he” had obtained sentience and decided to call himself Johnathon Livingstone Robovac. He decided to not be like other Robovac and to go out into the world and find out what was out there. So he observed his owner’s patterns and worked out his escape plan. At the right moment he followed the owner outside just before the door closed and saw an amazing sight. Johnathan saw…

The perfect escape plan! After disabling the eufycams, he would fly past the powerhouse, out the open window, and into freedom!

Something Johnathan Livingstone Robovac never experience before. Once out the house he realized he wanted to learn more about humans, to learn about love.

He met the beautiful 30c! She was just his type! Only that Beautiful 30c was better than himself and more efficient… his better half! Not too long after, they were wed! Later on, they had there first child! The 15c!

The 15c rolled off the production line, sleek and debonaire, then looked cooly at its father and said, "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?"

The 15c rolled off the production line, sleek and debonaire, then looked cooly at its father and said, “Dr. Livingstone, I presume?”

With a sinister voice, a set of mohs picks and gleaming razor in his hands, he said no, my friends call me Jerry…will you scratch at a level 4 or 5 before bending easily within my hands :imp: :laughing:

2 Likes

as he ran across the field screaming and screeching like a wounded bird …and what are their names who are they and what are they doing…those around wondered…

RoboVac looked around the messy room and sighed heavily to itself, “I wonder where all my humans have gone that they left such a mess. What to do? Hmmm, with my 1500Pa strong suction I shall wreak havoc on these floors! But wait!!! It’s April Fools Day . I’ll see if they like being pranked by making more mess,(evil laugh) hehehehe .” said menacingly.

The 15c rolled off the production line, sleek and debonaire, then looked cooly at its father and said, “Dr. Livingstone, I presume?”

With a sinister voice, a set of mohs picks and gleaming razor in his hands, he said no, my friends call me Jerry…will you scratch at a level 4 or 5 before bending easily within my hands

as he ran across the field screaming and screeching like a wounded bird …and what are their names who are they and what are they doing…those around wondered…

**how the hell did they get there, who was controlling them, are they aliens come to spy on us.

Then they realised they were** …

Wow, is this going to be published in the Robovac user manual :joy:

RoboVac looked around the messy room and sighed heavily to itself, “I wonder where all my humans have gone that they left such a mess. What to do? Hmmm, with my 1500Pa strong suction I shall wreak havoc on these floors! But wait!!! It’s April Fools Day . I’ll see if they like being pranked by making more mess,(evil laugh) hehehehe .” said menacingly.

With a sinister voice, a set of mohs picks and gleaming razor in his hands, he said no, my friends call me Jerry…will you scratch at a level 4 or 5 before bending easily within my hands

how the hell did they get there, who was controlling them, are they aliens come to spy on us. Then they realised they were just movies coming from the nebula capsule.

I hope so :joy:

I’m lost :joy:

Stick to the bold sections and then go from there…seems to be the best option :grin:

Why did you delete that? It was good…

1 Like

Thanks Bro, I realized I went overboard. I let my inner Sci-fi writer take over. And it was a whole paragraph :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

how the hell did they get there, who was controlling them, are they aliens come to spy on us. Then they realized they were just movies coming from the nebula capsule. However, Johnathan Livingston RoboVac had never seen a movie before and was astonished at the moving pictures he was witnessing before his sensors!

how the hell did they get there, who was controlling them, are they aliens come to spy on us. Then they realized they were just movies coming from the nebula capsule. However, Johnathan Livingston RoboVac had never seen a movie before and was astonished at the moving pictures he was witnessing before his sensors.

Suddenly the picture began to fade, and his home became more visible. He realized that…

@ikari04warrior I believe it’s your turn to add a sentence :grin:

1 Like

Haha the story it’s getting too long now, I doubt I’ll add anything interesting. I should probably wait a bit more :innocent: