[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

Good luck everybody and thanks again Anker for the opportunity and great products

2 Likes

I have the two port car charger w/lightning cable I received for Christmas and it’s been the best vehicle charger I’ve owned so far. I wouldn’t think this home charger would perform any less.

2 Likes

Anker is always coming out with the latest technology to to further increase the speed in charging devices. I have two of their portable chargers and they have really made a difference in my ability to just keep moving and not get tied to an outlet. I love the new technological upgrades to the PowerPort 2 Elite plug in charger I would love to see how fast it can charge my Anker batteries.

2 Likes

I love this product. Very high quality, easy to use and easy to carry with you. Compatible with all the brands that support USB. I love it

2 Likes

Wow, I just checked out the price on Amazon and what a bargain. The PowerPort 2 Elite would be a handy addition to our household for our charging needs.

2 Likes

I’m excited. It looks so sleek and would compliment the Power Line II cables. Thanks Anker for these opportunities.

2 Likes

I love the quality of the PowerPort 2 Elite39, and have been impressed with the other Anker products I have tried so far.

2 Likes

I would love to have an Anker PowerPort 2 Elite to use when traveling for fast charging and protection from power surges.

1 Like

I’ve been a huge fan of Anker products for a while now. This dual USB travel charger would be great to add to my Anker Arsenal! :smiley: Thanks for the chance Anker and good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I could use one to go with the switch over to full Anker power products :wink:

1 Like

I love Anker products! The quality is excellent and the value unbeatable. Not to mention the OUTSTANDING customer service. I have several Anker cables, chargers, battery packs, and a Soundcore Bluetooth speaker. Looking forward to trying the new PowerPort 2 Elite! #Anker #PowerPort2Elite

2 Likes

This looks like the perfect charger for home and travel! I don’t doubt the quality will be just as good as my other anker products.

2 Likes

I’m super stoked Anker is focusing on providing quality products and support to the community instead of just pumping out generic cheapy stuff like a lot of other mobile accessory companies. The Powerport 2 looks great!

2 Likes

I have been using anker products over 2+ years. Never dissapoined me.

2 Likes

I sure am excited about Anker’s new product, the PowerPort 2 Elite. I hope I can win one since my old dual USB plug doesn’t work anymore.

2 Likes

It’s great to hear you’re doing a giveaway. I have got a PowerPort for my mother one already…

2 Likes

The Best charger in the world. High power and charge your devices very very fast. #Anker

1 Like

Ive been using Anker stuff not too long now but already it made a huge impact on me. I’ve been actively promoting it to all my family and friends :slight_smile: I’ve been told I should work for Anker :joy:

2 Likes

I love Anker products. Cheaper than Apple cables and chargers and at a higher quality value. I recommend this brand to all my friends and family members who need more lightning cables!!

2 Likes

I have been very pleased with other Anker products but I need another one of these.

1 Like