[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

Awe, USA only? Guess I’ll just have to catch the next one.

1 Like

This would be perfect to take with me on vacation…I hope I win

1 Like

What an awesome product. I would love to have on of these any day! Thank you for the op[opportunity.

1 Like

The biggest problem with buying really great charging stations is that other people keep wanting to ‘borrow’ them!

2 Likes

I heard that this is a good product and it charges a device pretty fast

2 Likes

Love the idea of dual charging ports and fast charge of the same time. Compact as well. Hope i could win one

1 Like

I look forward to using the PowerPort 2 Elite. With high-speed charging, being super compact and can be used internationally, this will be a great addition to my charging needs. ANKER has the best solutions for your charging needs!!!

2 Likes

I WAAAAANT ONEEEEE :scream::heart:

1 Like

Hey guys, powerport 2 is pretty lit. Good luck everyone who enters.

2 Likes

I’d love to win of of these. It would be nice to only carry one charger when I travel. It would also help the issue of hotels having very few wall outlets to plug devices into.

3 Likes

Would love to win PowerPort 2 Elite.

1 Like

Amazing product. Charges just as good as the original with my phone!! Love Anker!

2 Likes

I’ve used their batteries and power cables before. These are amazingly​ reliable devices. Even the flashlight is cool.

2 Likes

This ks the best charger for APPLE devices, you got 4.5 Voltage and 2.400mA ampherage of charge that means that in one hour an iphone 7 is almost from 10% to 90% and full working :blush::tipping_hand_woman:t4: Highly recomended. Would be nice with plug adapters for travels around the world :heart: @AnkerOfficial think on that :heart:

2 Likes

Happy with the ones I have purchased so far. Fast charging and very compact.

2 Likes

Hey, nice new charger! Anker Powetport 2 Elite. I guess this is more durable than old version. Hope I win. I already bought one. :joy: If I win, I will give it to my friend or family.

2 Likes

Love all of their products. This would make a great addition

1 Like

I really want to have this. This will be very useful for me to charge multiple devices at once!

2 Likes

Show the UK some love :heart: guys :grin:

No issues with any of my Anker products. Can’t wait to try the PowerPort Elite!

1 Like