[CONTEST ENDED] Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

All I want for Christmas is Anker’s LC130 Flashlight :slight_smile:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is the soundcore pro. As much as the powerhouse is appealing I just wouldn’t use it too often.

On a side note I’ve never seen so many active users

2 Likes

Ooooo I forgot the Nebula was an option. Now I’m conflicted!! Lol

1 Like

That’s the one thing that always amazes me about my wife, loves chocolate, hates jewelry and roses. Makes things a lot easier and harder at the same time when it comes to gift giving. I have to write down things she talks about wanting through the year so I have an actual idea of something come birthday and Christmas

1 Like

I’ve heard a story on the internet that actually works pretty good. The next time you are about to give your SO a present, say it’s a surprise and ask them to guess. The chances of they guess correctly are low, but at the same time they are giving clues about what they might want, so take notes.

Also, never underestimate window shopping, even virtual window shopping. Keep that list growing and you’ll never go out of ideas!

2 Likes

well @AnkerOfficial All I want for Christmas is a Nebula Capsule for sure…would be great to watch movies on this with our two boys…just imagine being able to use this at the airport and play a movie for kids to see…the bigger brother Mars would be a great one as well…best of luck to all of you and Feliz Navidad Comunidad Anker!!!

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is Anker PowerCore II 20000.

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A NEBULA MARS PORTABLE CINEMA :smile:

All I want for Christmas is an Anker PowerHouse!

1 Like

I can’t stand such a lovely impression!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hahahahaha!! Good! XD

Or maybe you can list it next year!:laughing:

1 Like

Maybe we should have a video meeting with you hahaha…:laughing:

3 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a powerhouse

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is no more cats and an Anker PowerHouse or an Powerport Solar 2Ports for the next time the electricity cuts out and the landlord is away for two weeks or just a hurricane/storm/etc.

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a pair of Soundbuds Slim+ !

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is PowerHouse.

All I want for Christmas is a powerbank of any kind from anker :slight_smile:

All I want for Christmas is A Big beefy portable charger

All I want for Christmas is an Anker SoundCore 2 Bluetooth Speaker [Christmas Edition]