[CONTEST ENDED] Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

All I want for Christmas is the Anker Powerpack. Really just want the travel case to show off my Anker stuff.

All I want for Christmas is an Anker SoundCore Boost Bluetooth Speaker! :sunglasses:

Wow! This is very generous of you Anker. Happy Holidays everyone :slight_smile: All I want for Christmas is some 3ft Powerline+ II cables (Lightning, Micro, and USB C) to replace all my crappy cables. And since everyone is requesting a Powerhouse, that would be awesome too :stuck_out_tongue:

All I want for Christmas is a battery charger to help me play Pokemon longer

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is a Roav Dashcam so I can feel comfortable with my newborn in the car. She will be one month this Friday :smile:

Her and the doggo aka the original co-pilot

3 Likes

Thanks for the Christmas cheer, @AnkerOfficial! All I want for Christmas is the SoundCore Pro. Have a happy holiday season!

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is PowerHouse 120000

All I want for Christmas is the Roav Dash Cam C2.:grin:

All I want for Christmas is Ankers PowerCore+ 26800 with the PowerPort+ 1 Wall Charger

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is everything :smiling_imp: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is Eufy BodySense Smart Scale, need it for the diet after the long holiday:)

All I need (really want!) for Christmas is an Anker PowerHouse. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Anker crew! You guys just keep giving and should be the ones doing all the Asking. Almost another successful year complete @AnkerOfficial!

All I want for Christmas is the PowerCore+ 26800mAh to finally use a USB-C to USB-C cable when charging and not having to worry about finding power for a while.

All I want for Christmas … Is a fast charge wireless charger for Samsung, a long usb C lead (the powercord or whatever it’s called) and a quick charge powerbrick (the biggest fastest one). Oh, and a really short portable USB C lead, to use with the powerbrick.

And some chocolate for the Mrs!

All I want for Christmas is a Anker PowerCore 20000

So glad I don’t have to worry about chocolate, roses, or even diamonds. My wife is alergic to chocolate, hates roses and diamonds…win win win for me haha

3 Likes

All I want for Christmas is an Anker Powerhouse! Otherwise, some Powerline II+ cables would be nice or a Powercore+ 26800 :slight_smile:

All I want for Christmas is the PowerPort Speed PD 5!

All I want for Christmas is The Powercore+ 26800, or the Powercore Slim 2 10000. I would prefer the Powercore+ 26800 though.

All I want for Christmas is an Anker Powerhouse. It’s nice to have backup power available when the squirrels like to play tag and cross the line so to speak