[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

I love everything about anker product because they always making a great product. I hope the screen protector will beats other competitors love anker.

Shout out to ANKER for high quality stuff!!! I have battery packs and phone mounts for my car. They are great.

1 Like

This is awesome currently have an iPad Air version (the old version) and itā€™s amazing, itā€™s easy to clean doesnā€™t scratch as much as other protectors and itā€™s the best screen protector Iā€™ve ever used especially for the price. It would be great to use these new ones on my iPhone 7. I also got a car USB charger and a USB hub from baker which are both awesome

Thanks for offering this giveaway; Iā€™m hoping to get one for my momā€™s new phone. I have two different external batteries, a lamp, numerous cables and a couple wall warts from you guys and theyā€™re all excellent. I always recommend Anker to my friends.

I like the original. I look forward to seeing this new one, too!

Hey Anker I just bought a screen protector from another company and that thing cracked the minute I put that thing one so it would be great if I could get screen protector thanks

I love your products! I ordered around 10+ products already and they are perfect as gifts!
My cousin really like the humidifier I gave her for Christmas because her daughter would calm down when she sees the color changing. :blush:

I will give this a try!!

Love the Anker line of products

You guys make the best accessories!

Where is this code valid? Canā€™t seem to use this on the checkout, getting ā€œPromo code incorrectā€

Best glass protector

another giveaway, love anker :slight_smile:

I really like Ankerā€™s products! They make some really good stuff!!

Hereā€™s to hoping this is just as quality everything else Anker makes!

I hope this is better than the screen protectors I have!

Hopefully this is better than the fake ones that disintegrate

I really like Ankerā€™s products! They make some really good stuff!!

I loved using Ankerā€™s screen protectors on my iPads and would love one for my iPhone!

Love all my maker stuff!