[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

I love Anker so much that this would be awesome to win one of these.

I love anker products

I find myself saying this one line a lot lately; Anker, a brand you can trust!

Anker has been one of my favorite brands in terms of portable charging for a while now. Something about their 20100mAh battery pack that gets my juices flowing. Everytime I offer someone a little juice, they get excited off of how fast it charges!
But back to the topic, Iā€™d say two weeks ago I went on Amazon looking for Anker screen protectors for both of my parentsā€™ new iPhones. I bought two, waited for them to arrive, so that I could install them.

The installation process was one of the easiest Iā€™ve ever experienced. All the small little tools Anker includes in their box are so helpful! I was so delighted with the quality of their screen protectors & how easy it was to get them installed.

Thank you Anker, for all you do! I am now going to go buy that flashlight :grin:

Stronger is always better in my experience. Hoping for the best hee

This double protection screen guard will even better. Canā€™t wait to put it on to my iPhone 7 plus

Anker has the best products including this screen protector Iā€™d like to get to replace the single on my phone now.

I used the previous model and it was hands down the best tempered glass screen protector Iā€™ve used!

Definitely need one of these! :slight_smile:

Cool. Thanks, Anker! Great products!

Would love to try this! Anker always improves on already great products!

If I donā€™t get it thatā€™s alright but if I do Iā€™ll probably give it to my friend. :blush:

Anker products are the best! Would love to try this out :slight_smile:

Generally anker has produced good product with excellent customer services

Always looking forward to Anker products. So damn reliable. Keep up the good work!

Anti cracking?, This would be great, i have a screen protector and is already chipped.

Anker products are the best, always. (mic drop).

Anker has always been the company I tell everyone to get their battery banks from. Iā€™ve had 2 battery banks from you guys in the past 3 years and they both are still going strong. Also love how you do these giveaways pretty often.

Another great giveaway from a great business!!! I am vevry happy with all of the Anker products my family and I use!!!

Anker Screen protectors and batteries are the best.
Recently at school I was able to make 3 friends and well as 2 family members buy anker products. I showed it to them for 2 minutes and they asked where they could get them. It shows the quality of Anker products

I love my Anker case and would love a screen protector for my iPhone 7.