[CONTEST ENDED] All-New Soundcore Mini 2! | Get Yours FREE in Exchange for PowerBucks

Now $34.99 with Amazon US code SDCORE31

1 Like

Yeah, you could share your good review here any time! I’m excited to read!:grin:

Hahahaha :joy::joy:
Hope the speaker will not sink into the river.:joy:

@AnkerOfficial Check out my Review, the speaker Floats!!!

2 Likes

Just received notification it’s out for delivery today, unexpected surprise. :grin:

6 Likes

I got an Eufyhome swiship.com email last night, delivery today. :triumph:

2 Likes

2 Likes

To answer your question @nigelhealy it is STEREO when 2 Soundcore Minis are connected. According to the box atleast.

I’m planning on picking up a meter stick and taping the speaker to the end. I’ll find a bit of a pond/river that is just under a meter deep and leave it there. Can’t promise the ducks/swans won’t take an interest in it though :joy:

1 Like

in my hands :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@Arwen make sure to weigh it down otherwise it will pop up/out
And ducks definitely could use some tunes…maybe the old duck tales theme song? Lol

1 Like

Received my speaker on Wednesday. First impressions are great! Love the design and sound seems much improved over the first gen. Also looks like other members have had good luck with water resistance taking a glance at their reviews! Goal is to get a video review uploaded sometime next weekend.

2 Likes

Looks like $34.99 to me.

If anyone is interested, you might see if you can grab an additional 7% off with coupon on listing.

1 Like

corrected. Thanks.

Many thanks @AnkerOfficial for letting me test the new SoundCore Mini 2. I’ve just posted a review on the forum here:

My online review includes pictures: https://ankerfan.wordpress.com/home/anker-soundcore-mini-2/

3 Likes

Been testing out the speaker around the house and at work and am truly impressed. Next part of my test will be the water resistance capabilities.

Un gran altavoz bluetooth, con una potencia suficiente para su tamaño, sin apenas distorsión cuando le exiges mucho volumen. Me he quedado sorprendido por su calidad de sonido y especialmente por los bajos que puede llegar a dar. Si lo colocas sobre una superficie de madera se oye de maravilla. La duración de la batería depende del volumen que le pidas, pero para un uso normal llega a 10 horas sin problemas. Para emparejarlo no he tenido ningún problema y el alcance del bluetooth es magnífico. La calidad del altavoz es muy alta en general y estoy muy satisfecho con él. No dudo de que haya otros altavoces de mayor calidad, pero la relación calidad precio del Anker Sound Core Mini me parece excelente.

(Translating) A large bluetooth speaker, with enough power for its size, with hardly any distortion when you demand a lot of volume. I was surprised by its sound quality and especially by the low that can be given. If you place it on a wooden surface, it sounds great. The duration of the battery depends on the volume you request, but for normal use it reaches 10 hours without problems. To match it I have not had any problem and the reach of the bluetooth is magnificent. The quality of the speaker is very high in general and I am very satisfied with it. I have no doubt that there are other speakers of higher quality, but the price-quality ratio of the Anker Sound Core Mini seems excellent

1 Like

Please do us all here a favour and write your comments and reviews in English.
We are all using this language.

“Claro, eu sei ler em Espanhol, porque eu falo um pouco Portugues.” :wink:

But:

“Ich könnte natürlich hier auch Deutsch schreiben, aber da haben die Freunde doch sehr wenig davon.” :grin:

Danke, gracias, thank you.

2 Likes

Hahaha :smile:
Very detailed plan, hoping the final testing result will be good!:grin: