Confused on which earphones to buy

Hello,

I have been reading all day on the various Anker/Soundcore models and I’m totally stumped on which product to purchase. I mainly listen to rock/punk/alternative music which generally isn’t known for it’s bass however, I was a drummer in a band so I most definitely want to hear the bass guitar and kick drum hitting. Any suggestions?

Based on all I’ve read, I’ve narrowed it down to one of these. I’m just not sure what’s best for my flavor of music with the addition of good bass.

Soundcore Spirit Sports
Soundcore Spirit Pro
Soundcore Spirit X (was leaning towards these but I’m not too keen on the ear hooks)

1 Like

Hi ya

It is confusing.

Personally, I’d recommend SOUNCORE SPIRIT
they’re light, loud, clear, bassy (obvs depending on audio settings on your device), and last hours.

I use POWER AMP, media app (paid for) and that lets you control the sound you want to hear.

The sound is warm to heavy (settings!), The fit is comfy, and if I remember about the cheapest too.

You definitely feel the kick of the drums, but also the ping of the cymbals

Choice is yours, obvs

2 Likes

i’d suggest Spirit Pro
I have them and I love them

2 Likes

The spirit x wins m is choice, I have the spirit x and the soundcore arc and while both are a great choice the spirit x sweatproof design and s ok und once broken in wins hands down. As I used them the sound livened up and the bass was more subtle and you can hear it more.

1 Like

Good job. I think now it is less confusing:worried:. I can’t give you an answer because I didn’t test any of them

I would recommend Spirit X. Although I only own the Spirit, I absolutely love the ear hooks on the Curves (even though I intially thought I wouldn’t) and a quick check of the specs makes the Spirit X shine.

2 Likes

It seems like the Spirit X already wins!:laughing:

1 Like

I would recommend the Spirit X…never been a big fan of the ‘around the ear’ hooks due to the often uncomfortable fit for long/short periods of time however this changed when I first tried the SoundBuds Curve model which uses similar hooks…now they are my daily gym set :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate all of the feedback. My Spirit X is on the way!

4 Likes

When done dancing, please tell us what you like most and least about your new beauties :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was going to recommend wired earphones. You would then use them with an AMP so that you could adjust the bass/treble as needed. Since you got the wireless one, you could try one of the equalizer Apps.

Get the Soundcore Spirit Pro! I love them!

the hooks for the ear are removable if I’m not mistaken (soundcore sprit x)

3 Likes

I have the spirit x and they are Not removable, at least I have not found a way to remove them short of cutting them off

1 Like

Great choice! I think you’ll be very satisfied!

1 Like

Waiting for your feedback!

1 Like

Ok, so they arrived about an hour ago. Paired very quickly and easily with my iPhone but the connection to my PC is having an issue that I need to figure out. They look as though they paired but sound is still coming from my PC speakers even after selecting them in my settings. Besides that, I was very impressed with the sound right out of the box and would have been very satisfied with them as is but, once I put on the Comply memory foam tips…O.M.G. Eargasm. The sound was incredible and, dare I say, may even rival my Bose AE2s.

4 Likes

Glad to know you’re enjoying them so far!