Complete a Survey | Win a 7-in-1 USB-C Hub

Can’t believe I didn’t win :joy::joy: I blame @AnkerOfficial for EVERYTHING (Jokes)

What’s going on guys? You are all (not all) getting over anxious and talking about developing a rebellion (not on a Star Wars scale) when there is no need lol.

Often when competitions end the winners are not announced on the day specified but always come a
Few days after. I suspect Anker are looking who gives a load of nonsense on the thread and shows ZERO patience before picking winners haha.

Message of the day = CHILL OUT

3 Likes

When I am listening to my ZERO I am very patient and relaxed! :rofl:
And I do really chill a little : 14C

1 Like

It was more about no response from Admins than rebellion. All is well.

Congratulations to the winners, most are familiar names!

1 Like

Yes, I can well imagine. A very gorgeous device to play the classical music :notes: on :joy:

2 Likes

Claro, no rebellion, just a LITTLE HINT!

1 Like

Anyway. I have already become a lurker :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

When we have reached the level 12, we will transform to real lurkers.

Quite invisible, hiding…
BUT when something real happens we come out of our holes. :joy:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Glad I didn’t win, since I don’t need it. I just entered to help hit 150 :wink:

1 Like

Same, congrats winners

1 Like

WOW!!! I am super happy! Tears of joy! Thank you Anker and thank you all! been wanting one of these for a while now. It’s been on my Amazon “Save for Later” shopping cart, LOVE THIS!

2 Likes

tears

4 Likes

Ha ha ha!!! That is exactly how I felt!!! Sometimes it just takes a win to make your day! BTW today is my birthday so hopefully you can understand the “Tears of Joy”!

5 Likes

Enjoy your birthday!

3 Likes

Wow! Happy Birthday and Enjoy your gift :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Mine was yesterday. Wish I could have gotten a gift from anker :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you @Shenoy @TechMan @Chiquinho

3 Likes

Thanks, @ndalby same to you and thanks for the heads up. I saw I was tagged in this post by @AnkerOfficial, but I was just skimming and missed seeing what I was tagged on. Didn’t realize I won until you tagged me.

Excited both at winning something, and the chance to try this device out.

Thanks @AnkerOfficial Congrats to everyone else that won. I was about to get one, I got a 2 in 1 to use when I’m on the road. But this one will be perfect at home.

Wow!! Thank you, Anker!! Looking forward to receiving this and using it daily!!

1 Like

@Element321
@ndalby
@jercox
@tugar32
@A_C
@Matt_Tabor
@dicejedi

The confirmation email has sent yesterday! Please submit your shipping address in the form before the last day.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes