Community Upgrade | Big Announcement!

i’m still waiting for the changes :scream:

1 Like

I am more interested to see what the new changes are for Badges, EP and PBs

1 Like

I’m waiting for the big app announcement

1 Like

I’m really curious about these upgrades. We only got very vague definitions of what they would be.

Who knows? Maybe the power buck and point rules help us get more points/power bucks!

1 Like

I feel the PBs / Points will be tough to get after the “upgrade”

1 Like

You “feel” that way, but there’s no basis to it…

1 Like

Maybe change grades of points to get to different levels, and different levels meaning or something ‽

Maybe even new topics, an accreditation score for answering a question etc etc

As said before to stop farming, removable points, and punishments for spam.

1 Like

Check out this post. The general consensus (including from the admins) is that points are too hard to get. I have a feeling that points will be easier to get. Not PB though…

I agree with this. It only makes sense, and should have been here since the beginning lol

1 Like

This change world be the best thing to happen!

1 Like

When today?

4 Likes

Well, there is basis to nothing at all… We just need some patience… Will try to practice it myself

1 Like

come on anker do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no, there is basis to what I said :wink:

1 Like

Again… It’s no basis… there may be big, big threads with lot of posts… It’s no basis unless I / we hear and see from Anker Team @AnkerOfficial :slight_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Dude, just read the post…

1 Like

Dude, you first read it yourself… It says we will consider… That is good, we all are yet to see the changes, I am hopeful of good changes, I really am!! … So please stop the point farming and wait for the Anker to release it.

3 Likes

wish we could discuss this changes over some beers lol :beers:

4 Likes

The community keeps going offline, and then back on… wonder what’s going on…

1 Like

Upgrades :grin:

Looks like we now have the options of suspending or deleting a user account if suspected/flagged for spamming :astonished:

2 Likes