Community Exclusive | 35% OFF Roav’s HydroClean Pressure Washer

Get a deeper outdoor clean with Roav’s first pressure washer. HydroClean is a powerful electric pressure washer with an extra-long power cable and hose.

Roav HydroClean
Higher Pressure, Deeper Clean

Spray away dirt and grime with 2100 psi of cleaning power for your porch, patio, siding, and driveway.

Roav HydroClean also has 3 interchangeable spray nozzles. Use a dispersed spray to gently clean your car, focus it to wash your house, or tighten it to scour your driveway.

We’re giving away 10 exclusive 35% OFF discount codes for community fans in the US (HydroClean is currently only available in the US). If you want to get your hands on this deal, leave a comment below and let me know how would you use HydroClean. I will pick 10 people, according to your comments, to save 35% on HydroClean!

(35% OFF) Roav HydroClean
Regular price: $199.99
Deal price: 129.99
Code: first come, first served.

7 Likes

Still overpriced in my opinion, so not entering for a code. One of the top sellers on Amazon with very similar specs is on sale for $109, and that already has thousands of reviews averaging 4.2 stars, not to mention it comes from a much more reputable brand in the industry. This is Roav’s first. And on top of all that, it’s a deal deal accessible to virtually everyone, not just ten people.

Some of Anker’s products are priced very competitively. This, however, I do not think is one of them. I think we’re gonna need to see the price drop quite a bit further if they are wanting to sell many of these.

3 Likes

Let me explain the difference between this 2 products:

Compare with Sun joe, HydroClean:
1)Much More Powerful, Provide 2130PSI 1.78GMA more water pressure to clean the dirty;
2)No water leak:Use metal connectors, refuse leak;
3)Easy to use with Longer hoses: Loaded with a 19 ft hoses, 25% longer;

You can always buy cheaper things on the market, but you can’t always buy something of high product quality. At Anker, we are confident about our product performance. :grin:

5 Likes

I would use it to:

1. Clean siding on house
  2. Wash truck
  3. Wash Travel trailer
  4. Clean Patio
2 Likes

This pw and the Sun Joe SPX3000 are comparable. Sun Joe one is currently on sale @ AMZ for $110. I have the Sun Joe pw and it does a good job. I just need a surface cleaner attachment to clean my brick patio. I tried to wash it once w/o a surface cleaner and it was a real mess.

1 Like

always wanted one to wash the car with instead of using the bucket but the price and storage is always a big problem for me…even though I have a 3 car garage with 2 cars and tons of storage I just don’t have the space in the garage anymore. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Thanks for your honest and informative opinion on the various product types. I think it adds credence and credibility to all aspects of review.

2 Likes

this would potentially be my gear to wash my beloved new car :smiley:

1 Like

If I didn’t just get a new one powerwasher for free I would potentially buy this. But you can’t beat free

3 Likes

Maybe it’s time to have a little bon fire to clear out some room.

2 Likes

I will always tell it how I see it :grin:

2 Likes

heh trust me I already did but with my mother/father in-laws moving in with us yeah not going to happen hahah :hushed:

3 Likes

Got it!:sunglasses:

1 Like

So do you need the code?
The code will not valid all the time.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just asking. What connector does it have to connect to your hose? Can’t see it on the link.

1 Like

Gonna strip of you brand sparkling new paint? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It has a standard ‘inlet’ metal thread that you can use a standard garden hose. The metal inlet thread has a spinning female part to connect. Very easy to use.

2 Likes

D; nooooooooooooo i do not want that

1 Like

In that case sign me up. I have a gas pressure washer that needs replacing. I will put this to the test if it doesn’t stand up to my use. I will hold you liable Rosa, or whoever you are. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: