Community Exclusive | 35% OFF Roav’s HydroClean Pressure Washer

OK, I will share a code with you, please update your honest review here!:sunglasses:

just fyi on some basic pressure washer tips.
If you live in a place that gets below freezing during winter, make sure to drain completely (winterize) and store this in an area that wont freeze or you will have a cracked pump come spring. Also unhook all hoses and guns and drain and leave disconnected or your connectors will crack from freezing moisture. Personally i blow all my hoses out with my air compressor. Takes 2 seconds and hose is completely dry

Also, almost all pressure washer accessories are pretty much universal, just don’t buy something designed for a gas 3500 psi washer and use it on a 2000 psi electric washer and expect great results. Pay attention to psi and gpm ratings. Also, a lot of accessories are worthless garbage. Read reviews and watch videos to save some cash.

If your vehicle has pinstriping, find what you think is your safe distance for washing and take 2 more steps back, or your car wont have pinstriping anymore (yes i learned the hard way)

Do get a garden hose quick connect adapter. Worth every penny

4 Likes

Good insight, @Bill_Rae!

Do you have a garden hose quick connect adapter that you recommend?

Also, are there different/universal tubes and hoses that you’ve used?

Have all of the codes been taken? My dad has been wanting to get a greenworks power washer but i want to convince him that this one is good!

Roav branded rubber boots would have been a nice bonus… :wink:

1 Like

most of my experience is with my troybuilt gas pressure washer which is the same exact thing as a craftsman and same as some other brand. I have a craftsmen quick connect adapter but they’re all the same if you get the brass ones. Like 6-10 bucks. I believe i have quick tip connectors too but have to go look, its been awhile since i used it.

I have a hose reel attachment and an extra 100 feet of hose (2 - 50’ s) so I could wash house without having to move pressure washer every 2 minutes. Hoses were bought at sears and lowes. I’ve tried some spinning brushes off ebay and from walmart for washing cars etc, with pretty miserable results. Sometimes its just easier to grab a sponge and wash your car the old fashioned way and use the pressure washer to rinse, apply soap and work on tough spots dead bugs and tar.
Tried a water broom which worked ok for large slabs like a driveway but ultimately i returned it as it just seemed kind of pointless to me. Its not that hard to use the wand and get same if not better results.

Lastly, I bought some pvc pipe and mounted to the frame of the pressure washer for wand extensions, attachments and a better holder for the actual wand. But that is a metal framed gas washer on wheels. Not sure that would work on Roav model. I just ordered one at a discount and maybe I’ll do a side by side review

This deal still valid?

Hi @ElectronWrangler and @botanner0071,

I’m glad to know you are interested in our product, I will send the code to you in private message. Please don’t forget to check it!:grin:

it looks very interesting just a little expensive

1 Like

:yum: :smiley:

Use it to wash my house, potentially vehicles and back/front decks as I live near the woods and coal trucks and am always in need to wash my house yearly. I have a pressure washer but it is getting older. I bet this would be a fun one to test.

1 Like

I just built my house and my pressure washer died last week. I would use it to wash my 3 cars, driveway, windows and patio furniture. Right now theres a few places where the stucco was over sprayed so itd also be fun to see if this can blast that off like my old gas powered PW. Im very interested in one of these shoot me a code if its still available im looking to order today so I can get some cleaning done this weekend.

So do you need the code to test one? I only have 4 left now.:grin:

1 Like

The code has sent to you! Let’s us know how you feel about the product!:grin:

I saw somebody post a video review on Amazon, you guys could have a look.

1 Like

Quality of content of video was good, but that music and slow speaking drove me nuts. Felt like Mr Rogers was teaching me how to color or something. And who pressure washes their house in slacks/dress shirt and shoes?

1 Like

Are any of the codes still available?

Agreed. I looked at the code, but decided against it as well.

Sadly not available in Germany :frowning: looking Forward!!!

It will arrive someday!!!