Coming Soon: Spirit Dot 2!

Geez, it’s hard to keep up with all of the new headphones you guys keep putting out! Love the gold logo, good choice.

1 Like

Just ship them now Please to Uk!

Hits every sweet spot for me.

1 Like

I’m intrigued by these but currently I am using two Soundbud Slim and just swap between as they charge, I have trickle charge on my latest Powercore. I spend most of the time with them magnet connected around my neck and put one of them, usually the right side, in my ear if I want to hear something. The wire has practical uses - reduces them getting lost, but if they do get lost then its $20 gone.

I am not sure my intrigue is worth $80, and particularly if one / both got lost a $80 loss.

1 Like

Does anyone have any more insight to when these spirit dot 2’s will launch. I was wanting to test them as I tested the Liberty air 2’s. They were great sound quality was amazing but they feel out my ears constantly would enjoy some liberty air 3’s in the future with small wingtips. But for now does anyone know about the Spirit Dot 2 release as it seems to be delayed.

1 Like

Yep, definitely delayed. Last we heard was that the release was pushed back from mid-October to November, and now both timeframes have passed. This is not out of the ordinary for products from Anker Innovations.

If the liberty air 2 are falling out of your ear then you are not using the right proper ear tips. I have big ears and the only time these have fallen out of my ear was when I hit them accidentally. But a quick push back in and they haven’t fallen out since

I tried all the tips that came with them and some more I have from other Anker earbuds. The problem is when I run they fall out of my ear as they work their way out. I need ones with wingtips those are the only earbuds that I can successfully keep in my ear during physical activities like running.

1 Like

Does anyone know when the spirit dot 2 are coming out? @Insider

1 Like

It was supposed to be released last October or November…

I’ve forgotten about these. Too bad they are delayed

2 Likes