Coming Soon: Spirit Dot 2!

@Nhi The liberty neos already do this if you so choose

1 Like

so many choices and only 2 ears…

2 Likes

Well said :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Don’t you have to repair the “slave” in order to use this? Its still the master slave setup, but you can pair the slave independently as well… correct?

Each one can be paired individually, you do not have to rely on master slave setup. Even better if your phone supports dual audio, you can have each paired individually but use them together and still reap the benefits over master slave setup as your battery life almost doubles doing it this way

2 Likes

woaj, thiz is takin thinfs too a hole knew level…

1 Like

This, I didn’t know. Thank you, going to have to try it!

1 Like

oh nice. does it have better battery life?

1 Like

When used separately they do have improved battery life as they are not trying to constantly connect to one another and your phone

1 Like

I said before, it doesn’t have to be THUMPING BASS, just good bass. A lot of Soundcore’s product offer a tepid bass, and like tepid water, it ain’t great.

As they keep advertising, head thumping bass, I’ll keep on about it not being so.

I tried “transparency” mode on my galaxy buds, and to be honest … Meh! Not fussed over it. I thought it would be really useful when not actually listening to music, but still have the buds in, but I couldn’t tell the difference… I didn’t mark them down for this, as could be my hearing loss, that causes me not to gain from this feature.

One thing I have tried recently thats a FANTASTIC feature. Using the magnets in the earphones, to hold around the neck… Well, when you did that, it paused the music, and when you seperate to put back in, the music was unpaused. NOW THAT, is a great feature.

1 Like

One thing that needs to be addressed via the wireless headphones (listed features thus far seem great) is the ability to connect to two bluetooth devices simultaneously and autoswitch. For headphones like these obviously they’re designed to work out with. A very normal situation is watching video on an iPad and also having your iPhone connected. If a phone call come in while watching a video the ability to simply tap “answer,” and have the headphones switch to the phone.

Amazingly the Bose True Wireless headphones purchased two years after the Quiet comfort headphones don’t have this ability.

1 Like

These looks great. I agree with the multi pairing. Hopefully they have this functionality.

1 Like

They look great! :star_struck:

1 Like

I “THINK” as with most headphones, you have 2 modes… Listen to audio or handle calls.

If you seperate this feature, you can use 2 devices… One for audio n one for calls.
You’d obvs have to go into Bluetooth settings, and select the desired headset n remove one feature, then it’s free to join another for the spare feature.

@Insider How much of a charge does the case hold? It’s hard to judge the size of it from the picture, but as a current Samsung Galaxy Buds user it would be nice to have more than one full charge in the case.

Also, a customizable EQ is probably too much to ask for, but having the ability to swap between sound modes at least would be nice. I prefer a more flat sound profile over “bass turned up to 11” but most true wireless earbuds tend to go for more bass. I have a pair of Soundcore Liberty Neos and that’s the only thing I don’t like about them.

1 Like

Unfortunately, details are unavailable at the moment. Please check back later for updates.

If they sound as good as the spirit sport earphones (bt earphones with neck cord) turn we’re on to a good thing. They weren’t thumping bass, but nice well pronounced bass, without split your head :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In my review, I remarked… My god the sound on these is amazing. … And it is, so if V2 is as good, they’ll sound damn fine!

I have to say the golden Soundcore Logo is really impressive :laughing:

1 Like

Soundcore products announced at IFA 2019.

Site is in German, so you’ll need to choose ‘Translate’.

1 Like

Live in action at IFA

2 Likes