Coming Soon: Soundcore 3

Soundcore is developing a new speaker… Take a look at Soundcore 3!

The design looks quite similar to SoundCore 2, but there is now a USB-C port for input. Stay tuned for additional details as the release nears.

What new features will you be looking for in Soundcore's new speaker? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
11 Likes

May be a nice idea would be to supply new speakermodels with two modes of pairing :
PartyCast and stereo pairing.
I prefer stereo pairing,
while others would like to have the same music in different rooms in the house.

Can be solved by hardware and/or programming

1 Like

looks like Motion+ , turned for the round curved to block box, partycast should be included as a standard… thats a big miss :frowning:

2 Likes

Not like the motion +, design is ANKER soundcore 2

Bildschirmfoto%20zu%202020-08-02%2020-30-19

1 Like

the Middle block with Soundcore logo, looks like a similarity from Motion+ … more like Hybrid out of Motion+ and Soundcore 2

2 Likes

The tweeters are missing!

2 Likes

Quite like the new look.
Cheers @Insider

1 Like

Nice find @Insider certainly looks like a cross between the Soundcore 2 and Motion+ in aesthetics…still seems like a possible hit and miss release if USB-C makes an appearance yet they leave out PartyCast :confused:

1 Like

Hope it has rocking sound

1 Like

@Insider strikes again! Nice find!

1 Like

Nice find! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

USB-C is a plus. I 2nd stereo pairing.

Does this support aptX?

2 Likes

Wonder what they price will be.

I’m pretty bad at guesstimating prices :rofl:

1 Like

keep the simple look add cool colors like yellow and black mixed add a second usb in the back and a removable battery and the market will be yours

the reviews will have no competition if the removable battery is added

2 Likes

the battery could be like a block that attaches to the side usb c and you could not use it when connected or bring a second one

think about it.

2 Likes

also the battery being separate you could mix and match colors just make sure the batt design is similar to the spearker box and it acts as a continuation of the box

1 Like

That would be a fun idea

1 Like
3 Likes

When to expect? Can test it?

Will be nice to pair two or more speakers for more powerful stereo (or even Dolby Athmos)…

1 Like

I was hoping for a better design,maybe don’t space out the drivers and radiators so much and you’d have room for some tweeters,glad to see usb c and I’m expecting some excellent sound quality as well, maybe just spruce things up on the design that’s all

1 Like