Coming Soon: PowerWave 15 Pad, 7.5 Car Mount, and RoboVac 30c!

In addition to the upcoming PowerWave Evo and new PowerWave 7.5, Anker is preparing to launch a 15W wireless charging pad as well as a 7.5W wireless charging car mount! Meanwhile, eufy is working on a smart version of their most powerful RoboVac to date! Without any further ado, let’s jump into this latest batch of Anker news!

PowerWave 15 Pad

This is mainly for recently released Android phones that support the latest 15W Qi standard. It’s unclear if this supports the 7.5W standard, mainly for the iPhones, and/or the 10W standard. It also remains to be seen whether there will be a stand version. What do you think of the design? Personally, I’m loving its appearance, and thank goodness it uses USB-C! :heart_eyes:

PowerWave 7.5 Car Mount

This is not the same as the wireless charging car mounts that were on display at CES, which are only capable of outputting 5W. Still, hopefully we’ll see those soon, too, as they were more compact.

We’re also still waiting on Anker’s PowerWave Duo shown at CES.

Finally, we now know that eufy is getting ready to release their third smart robot vacuum.

RoboVac 30c

It remains unclear if there will be a smart version of the RoboVac 11S, but this is good to see either way. Hopefully eufy is secretly developing a robot vacuum with mapping capabilities, too… That would be so awesome!

Expect all three of these products to pass through the FCC in the near future, and then be available to order via Amazon shortly thereafter. When this happens, we should find out whether the PowerWave 15 supports the 7.5W and/or 10W wireless charging standards, as well!

What are your thoughts on these upcoming releases from Anker? Which one would you be most interested in getting? Feel free to speculate on the pricing! While you’re at it, you might as well go ahead and let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!

One last note: I would really like to see another @AnkerTechnical charging time comparison test with other 15W wireless chargers out on the market once the PowerWave 15 launches!

Sources: 1, 2, 3

1 Like

Looking forward to the car mount.

The new robovac looks good too - I’ve got the 11C and telling Alexa to do the cleaning is a lot less painful than trying to tell the boss!

Alexa, tell robovac to clean = no problem

Wife, clean = black eye!

Disclaimer, I’m not actually a dinosaur like that and do my fair share of household chores - before I accidentally offend any snowflakes - it’s a joke!!

2 Likes

Wow 15w of wireless charging I didn’t know that was even a thing. Thank you Anker for staying on The Cutting Edge. And USB-C :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Finally a car mount! Guess I need to stop buying Taco Bell and cheap hookers… Need to buy a couple of those on Day 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love the appearance and love that they’re using USB-C, but I would prefer a 15W version as Fast wireless stand.

Bring it on @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

I agree, it would be nice to have that option!

I agree, I want the 15w fast charging stand not a pad, although I would still get the pad my wife since she doesn’t mind laying her phone down.

I love the car mount, it has a built in fan to fight heat and with me moving to North Carolina it will help with heat. Once this comes out I can see myself getting 3 of them, one for my wife’s car, her sister car and my car

2 Likes

[quote=“Jesse_Hernandez1, post:3, topic:61805”]
Wow 15w of wireless charging I didn’t know that was even a thing.
[/quote]Yeah, it’s been out for a little while now, but Apple’s “fast” wireless charging is half that…

My cat will love RoboVac. She watched videos on youtube where other cats riding on robovacs. And she need one too.

2 Likes

LOL! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oooo! I’m super excited for the wireless Car Mount! I’ll buy that day one!

1 Like

Full support for RoboVac 30c was recently added to the EufyHome app! Here’s our best look yet! FCC passage should be imminent.

UPDATE: PowerWave 15 is the result of a collaboration with au. It is available exclusively in Japan starting today.

http://onlineshop.au.com/disp/CSfLastGoodsPage_001.jsp?GOODS_NO=7890

1 Like

RoboVac 15C is coming soon. This would seem to suggest that the release of RoboVac 15 is imminent.

I just want the car charger. lol. PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!

2 Likes