Coming Soon: Life U2 | Soundcore's First Neckband Earphones with USB Type-C!

Soundcore is developing its first set of neckband earphones with USB-C Type-C… take a look at Life U2!

• Superior Sound
  • 18-Hour Playtime
  • IPX7 Sweatproof
  • Lightweight Design
  • USB-C Fast Charge

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s first set of neckband earphones with USB Type-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

7 Likes

If the cords retracted I possibly would be interested, but as it stands I like my true wireless buds more

2 Likes

I owned a few of the LG tone neck earbud systems and I am on the fence. When they work, they do work great. When the earbud cord gets caught it will break somewhere easily. My only concern on these styles is that in order to accomodate all users, there is often a lack of snug fit that always seems to get caught on something.

1 Like

Never have been a bit fan of neck band style earphones. Do these provide a bigger battery life over say the Soundcore Spirit?

1 Like

Coulda sworn this was already announced… is there a possibility I saw it somewhere else? Or was this exclusive information…

1 Like

I already have the Soundbuds Lite and they work great till date…

USB-C Fast Charge looks interesting on this new headset from Soundcore!

How Fast does it charge, I mean charge for 10 min get 2 hours of playback time?

1 Like

Probably more playtime…

2 Likes

i’ve personally never been a fan of this type of headphone

1 Like

I’ve never been a fan of earphones with the neckband. There must be a market for them, and I’m glad they’re including USB-C, but these aren’t for me. I still use the SoundBuds Tag and when I upgrade, it’ll be to truly wireless.

1 Like

Exactly, Spirit has an 8-hour playtime and Life U2 has an 18-hour playtime.

Not a fan of this style. This is getting old and outdated
Who wants to carry bulky stuff around still?

2 Likes

Very critical today :wink:. Not a bad thing…

2 Likes

Are they support fast charging as the OnePlus bullet2 if yes then I will definitely order one

1 Like

Wow, that’s pretty significant. Thank you.

1 Like

I like. The Life predecessor stopped being sold and they where one of my faves. I am worried about price.

1 Like

Having worn a torque on many occasions, it would be comfortable, I assume the sound quality is there if it’s by Anker.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @Deborah_Delano_Houch! Hope you’ll stick around.

1 Like

Whilst a quicker charge is nice, features that better serve…

Music pauses when magnetic heads touch and play again when seperated.
Ear buds retractable.

These are features Shenzhen are doing for other companies, why not for you? And they do them on headphones that are far cheaper, so it’s not a cost thing!