[New Release] Icon+ | Soundcore’s Second Speaker with USB Type-C is Now Available!

Soundcore has just released its second speaker with USB Type-C… Take a look at Icon+!

Features & details

• Soundcore Goes Hardcore: Fill your adventures with 20W of pounding, bass-driven sound—powered by BassUp Technology.
  • Wild Proof: IP67 protection withstands the splashes, sand, and shocks of the wildest outdoor activities.
  • Your Sound, Your Rules: Give hip-hop more bass, give rock more power, and give pop more sparkle. Or totally customize the sound and EQ to suit you.
  • Louder for Longer: Get 12 hours of non-stop tunes as you hike, chill, swim, and play through the day.
  • Iconic Stereo Sound: Pair 2 Icon+ via a single Bluetooth device to transform a gathering into a festival.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Icon+ is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $79.99 (was $59.99), and should begin shipping on August 5.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s second speaker with USB Type-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

11 Likes

More speakers than the Ministry of Sound

4 Likes

Do we need a plus model?

5 Likes

I’ve yet to get a flare or icon, leave alone a bloody icon+ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Get a FLARE Mac, you will be satisfied!

2 Likes

More speakers on the way… :bow:
Thanks for sharing…:thumbsup:
I really need a sound bar for my TV… need to justify a case for having Infini Pro :grin:

2 Likes

May be there is a try to create a “new mania”:
“collecting speakers”
Many different types in many different colours.
Oh, I forgot the addendum “+” :joy:

Mathematics:

We have the speaker model xyz.
We have the speaker model xyz with that “+”
And we have model xyz and the model xyz+ in many colours.

How many “different” :grin: do we have?

And we have many models as well!

1 Like

Not sure on the color.

1 Like

We need a variety of colours Anker!:crayon:

3 Likes

Way too many models and speakers :confounded::anguished:
Focus more on soundbars and tv speakers Anker @Anker Wink wink :wink:

4 Likes

Good Color Thanks For Share!

2 Likes

Ooh interesting! Wonder what the difference is in the +?

See it’s lost it’s big hanging loop, usb c would be great to reduce the variety of charging cables I have!

1 Like

I know a lot of people will not care too much for the color but I find it very sporty.

1 Like

I kinda like the colour to be honest

Honestly not mad at anker for this one. It’s actually a product that’s different enough to justify (assuming it’s equivalent to other + models of speakers). It’s a speaker I would be interested :+1:

2 Likes

I miss the strap that’s on the Icon.

1 Like

Looks good addition to my collection!! Thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

I’d like for it to have USB C and also give us more color options :thumbsup:

1 Like

Love the variety, a bit much in the sense of the shear mass of different Anker/Soundcore speakers but they all seem really good!

1 Like

UPDATE

Icon+ will be Soundcore’s second speaker with USB Type-C! Take a look at what else differentiates Icon+ from Icon here!

3 Likes