[New Release] Icon+ | Soundcore’s Second Speaker with USB Type-C is Now Available!

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

I’m super exited about this speaker :hugs:. USB-C is a great addition :+1:

For a price I’m gonna put my money on $100…

2 Likes

My guess is $50–$60.

1 Like

$50-60 sounds about right… a speaker you can strap to you bag while out on a hike or a stroller while “exercising” with your kid(s)

1 Like

I’m guessing upon release it will be somewhere in the 80-90 dollar range and then settling somewhere in the 60 - $70 range

2 Likes

But that’s the price of the icon…

When I posted my previous guess I was thinking the icon was $60, but now seeing it’s only $50 I’m with @TheDude at around 80-90…

2 Likes

We shall see. :grin:

1 Like

I hope you’re right- it’s closer to what I could afford :joy:

2 Likes

I am not an obsessive but If only these 3 lovely holes can be center aligned !:joy:

2 Likes

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Icon+ is now available to order from amazon.com for a cost of $59.99, and should begin shipping on August 5.

2 Likes

Ha, you were right on the price. :clap:

2 Likes

Damn off by a penny. Or 3,000 pennies but who’s counting. :grin:

2 Likes

Nice update to this product! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Interesting that the Amazon page doesn’t have the full product name… it just says “Soundcore”. It makes no mention of USB C, and has the wrong IP rating (67 instead of 68)

2 Likes

FCC data is here.

2 Likes

Looks great, bet it sounds even better!

1 Like

UPDATE

The price has increased from $59.99 to $79.99.

Shame… guess it’s makes me right though :joy:

2 Likes

I purchased the soundcore flare 2 pack when amazon had a flash sale on it for 59.99 and I haven’t had any need for any other speakers since. I’ve actually got rid of all my other Bluetooth speakers. I’m sure this is a very nice speaker but I am completely satisfied with the flare and if I find that sale again I’ll purchase 2 more

1 Like

What are the odds of this getting added to the soundcore website? So that I can use a soundcore collective coupon on it…

1 Like