Christmas, Continued | Get 1 of 3000 Late Christmas Gifts

woot woot finally won something good thing I had connection while on the trip to claim it heh

1 Like

So what did you end up winning?

Anker PowerCore+ mini which I gave way before so good to have another one.

2 Likes

Only the winners chosen in the community were notified in the post above. The rest of the winners have been notified via email.

2 Likes

Got an email today confirming that my gift shipped. Thanks again, @AnkerOfficial!

1 Like

Just got my Soundsync! Thanks @AnkerOfficial!!

Love all the cables in the box - should be able to connect to pretty much everything without issue.

I’m away on a trip for a while, so will try to do a full review when I’m back. However, on a long flight later in the week - I will be plugging this into the plane IFE and linking to my Liberty Lites for watching some movies…

5 Likes

It’s an excellent little item and the cable selection pretty much covers you for any setup :thumbsup:

Looking forward to trying it out - when I found I’d won it I struggled to think of a use case. Most of my speakers are already Bluetooth, I don’t have a big separates system anymore, no need in this day in age.

Definitely going to try it on a plane, and I like the idea that it can transmit to multiple devices. Optical out from the kids Xbox to their Bluetooth headphones - peace and quiet for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had such one, worked fine but now “stolen” by the kids! :joy:

Your plan Xbox -> bt headphones will work and father Noel can sit down in quiet and peace! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

More like peace and quiet to get my next batch of home brew beer on the go Franz!!

1 Like

WHOOWWWW!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

PROST!

I think I will write you a pm later!

1 Like

:sunny: HAPPY!

Thanks Anker!!

3 Likes

Received Powerport Solar today, thank you Anker!

Excited :grinning:

1 Like

The PowerCore Jump Starter arrived today. Thank you, @AnkerOfficial!

4 Likes

Seems funny, something so small (comparatively) can jump start an engine.

Look forward to you testing it n giving an honest review (doesn’t matter if there are negatives, so long as honest and explained (if possible). … Sorry, I see not your first review

As soon as I come across a dead car battery, I’ll give it a full review.