Christmas, Continued | Get 1 of 3000 Late Christmas Gifts

I got the same this morning. No, they didn’t ask for information. Just sent it out.

2 Likes

Slightly off topic

Did anyone else know that @AnkerOfficial had such expensive taste in make up???

Haven’t received any emails :sob:

:wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

I received my email, responded back with the shipping info. Happy as can be! I won a Powercore+ Mini. Which is something I was looking to get my wife! It was on my “Save for Later” shopping cart on Amazon! Simply Awesome, many thanks Anker!

4 Likes

I was talking about the mystery boxes but congratulations on your win​:+1::sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Hoping mine arrives lol

County was completely wrong :joy:
Should be grand though as post code was correct

2 Likes

Gratz to all you lucky winners. Expecting some reviews to see what my next purchases will be.

1 Like

Me too. :worried:
May be they have put Mac on the top of ALL delivery lists! :joy:

1 Like

Starting new topic on life 2 limited edition gift box.

FYI, I haven’t received an email from this yet.

Check your spam folder as they can often get flagged as spam

Nope. Never got it.

Not sure if I got it from this, but I just got an email saying I won a Eufy Genie. Not complaining in the least, just have no idea how I got it lol.

Yeah the Eufy Genie was probably 1 of the 3000 prizes

Figured as much, just a nice surprise to see in my email lol.

Please see the private message I just sent to you.

Awesome, thanks for the prize. I also did not receive any emails from Anker. Can you check on that as well @AnkerOfficial

Thanks again

1 Like

Done and done. Thank you.

1 Like

Please note unsubscribing from our email list will prevent you from receiving any emails including winner notification.

1 Like

I have, the message I sent, and the question here, were/are completely different. … I’ve replied back also.

Also, if you saw my recent posts, you’d see I was very appreciative.

I asked the Q on here a couple days ago… I think I’ve been asking other questions too on this or other threads.

I think I can confirm, bar this mystery box, I won nothing else, and I don’t see myself winning at either of the eufy comps still to draw either!

1 Like