Can you believe what's on Sale

Heres Ankers latest email deals

Rules: US only. Starts June 19th 00:00 PDT 2018, ends June 20th 23:59 PDT 2018. Discount quantity is limited. First come, first served. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

4 Likes

How do you get the discount on Soundcore Spirit? There is no discount code supplied and when I click the link, I go to Amazon for the $39.99 price.

Because there is no code as with the item , it means that there was a limited amount of those being sold at that price, once the quota is met then the price reverts automatically back to it’s original price. So, if you try to buy it and it’s no longer at the stated sale price then it means they sold all sale items

2 Likes

Great deals, get them while they’re hot people.

1 Like

Some good deals there… Other products on sale:

Zolo Halo: $29.99 with code ZOLOHALO ($20 off, rated 3.4 :star:)
Eufy Smart Plug Mini: $16.99 with code PLUGS123 ($4 off, rated 4.1 :star:)
Anker Premium USB-C Data Hub: $44.99 with code ANKER833 ($16 off, rated 4.5 :star:)
Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable (3ft): $8.39 with code ANKER985 ($3.60 off, rated 4.2 :star:)
Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable (6ft): $9.79 with code ANKER985 ($4.20 off, rated 4.1 :star:)

1 Like

nice deals

I saw those deals. Good stuff.

Saw the same one, and utilized it right away

Whatcha buy?

Bought the wife a roav because she is driving my daughter all the time and I already have one lol

3 Likes