Can I use Power Strips with Anker Powerhouse 767

I hope this is a simple question. The easiest way for me to connect the things I want to connect to the Anker 767 is by using a power strip with five connections, going into one of the AC outlets. For example, a modem, a router, a tv, and even, but not necessarily, a lamp. Can I do that without damaging the 767, or any of the items I connect to the power strip, and will it work? I don’t want to try it until I get some kind of confirmation that it won’t damage anything.

Thanks in advance for any info you might provide.

Hi @joh2! This is a bit tricky.

Honestly, I wouldn’t recommend it.

But if you needed to do for a short-term use, I’d caution you to use a high-quality power strip. They’re not all the same.

Then, I’d be aware of using every port on the power strip. I’d really try to limit how many I use and stick to the bare minimum.

I forget how many ports are on the F2000 (fka 767). I’d consider using the USBC and USBA ports where I could instead of using the power strip. (I know, not exactly compatible.)

I’d also consider buying a second power station, if only a smaller unit, to run some of those pieces of equipment.

Full disclosure: I don’t know why I think this. I can’t provide any rationale here. So, I’m very interested in what others will say here. I’m definitely following the conversation.

If you don’t get the response rate you’d like here, I’d suggest joining the Facebook group – there’s a lot more activity in the SOLIX Users Group, at least for now! (I’m glad to see more SOLIX questions here.)