Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

@Antoine_Turpin @ndalby I have informed your problems with my colleague, we are working on a fix.:innocent:

2 Likes

You can do PU application again for a try!

Do you think I should resubmitted the application? As I did reply back to the email the other day with updated links to a few of my review sites that are public

Thanks :thumbsup: thought it was a tad weird how a product was ‘pre-selected’ with no input from the end user :smile:

What a great news! :sunglasses:
I missed the power user program :cry:

Sounds good.
Clear and simply to use.

Rosa promptly sent me an email, and I confirm that the bug is fixed on my PU page !
Thank you for being so reactive

Rosa is amazing. Miss our emails since it’s all become automated.

Mine is fixed and new sample requested :slight_smile:

Fixed as of this morning :smile:

Can someone tell me where the page is to sample items available? I can’t see any products under my power user profile.

1 Like

According to what I’ve been told in the past from @AnkerOfficial, power user samples are released according to market demands, stock availability as well as product manager’s decisions. So options for each of the territories (US, UK, DE, IT etc) can be both the same and different at any given time. There is also no set schedule when items are offered to members…

Hope this helps :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

So PU don’t get it early, but select backers do.

1 Like

Makes sense as it’s not being pushed as a ‘Anker’ product, never seen a Robovac on the PU page before or since it hit the UK…

I bet anonymous backers were not considered :grin:

1 Like

Is this open to Canadian testers too? I have been a member since 2015 and have reviewed a sample before, but there are no available sample options on my power user page.

1 Like

Every month there will be a new update for the available sample so just keep an eye out for it!:grin:

3 Likes

Missed out on a SoundCore 2 today. Gutted I didn’t check sooner :sob:

Also, being offered screen protectors and cases for an iPhone X. My profile says I have an iPhone 7 Plus. Why can’t I be offered cases for my device?

I’d love a Karapax Breeze for my phone but can’t buy them
either yet :unamused:

1 Like

Weird, not showing anything on mine apart from my submitted ‘Curves’ and my past submissions. Surprised the Curve’s review has not been added to the list rather than being at the top :confused:

1 Like

You are probably on the (Send them the best stuff) list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey Im finally a power user member :smiley:
My phone is listed as a Samsung and the same I just see cases for the iPhone x…kinda makes me want one now haha

4 Likes