Calling All Lurkers :)

In the spirit of inclusion, I thought it would be fun to invite any lurkers to introduce themselves here. There are a lot of threads in this forum so sometimes it’s hard to decide where to start. Maybe getting to know some valued members of the Anker community can be a good start.

Feel free to share some fun things like how you discovered Anker and your favorite Anker (or sister brand) product. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pretty sure there are a bunch of thread already like this one if you just search meet on the forum you’ll find meet the community threads and unofficial online meet up threads where people introduce themselves

6 Likes

@ktkundy is correct. @ikari04warrior started one a few weeks ago. Nonetheless,

I am Andrew. I live in South Carolina. I do professional landscaping for work. My hobbies are, cube solving, listening to music, swimming and anker.

Why don’t you tell me about yourself?

3 Likes

I tried not to comment on this thread, because I am not a lurker :sunglasses: on Anker Community, i am some what active, and try to add / contribute as much possible, though little.

2 Likes

There is no need to answer those questions, buddies.
I am the “super lurker” but I haven’t recognized that! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

3 Likes

:spy: contines lurking :spy:

3 Likes

Not a lurker either :sunglasses:

My name is James and I live in a small rural ranching and farm town, Blue Ridge, Texas, that slowly being swallowed up by Dallas and surround cities. I’ve been a member for a few years and I can’t remember when or why joined.

My favorite products are the Soundcore Space NC and the Powercore 5000. I normally have these in my gym bag or gear bag when I’m traveling.

3 Likes

Tim here, from Canada. I live in Toronto and have been an Anker user for many years, but a member only the past few months.

I travel a lot, so I have a Soundcore Life NC for flights, usb-c 5-in-1 for my chromebook, and a slew of anker usb-c cables, batteries and a 5-usb power port.

Back to lurking!

2 Likes

Not to rain on the parade but there are already several hello / welcome / greet and meet threads, I don’t think another one is really going to bring forward ‘lurkers’ ;

https://community.anker.com/search?q=Welcome%20to%20the%20community%20

4 Likes