C1000 Expansion Battery Onsite

SOLIX C1000 fans waited a good long time for it, and it’s finally arrived: The C1000 expansion is onsite.

Fun fact about the SOLIX C-series … the C is for camping, and its use indicates the size of the item. Obviously we’re going for small, light and powerful, and the C1000 delivers.

Did you buy the SOLIX C1000? Still considering it?

We’ve gotten a ton of content from actual real people users in the Facebook group if you’re looking for some insight into real life scenarios. So far, it’s made a few dinners, cleared leaves in a few lawns and charged up an electric passenger cart.

4 Likes

It’s a great group. A lot of good, practical info in there. Still trying to justify the cost and WAF (Wife Approval Factor) :slight_smile:

1 Like

It IS a great group! I’m extremely pleased with how people help each other and me! I learn something every single day!

Good luck with the WAF. Share the group content with her:)

I searched the forum and FB group but didn’t see any information on this. Do you know what the difference is between the C1000 and the C1000X is? I’m seeing the C1000X at Home Depot and B&H.

OMG. The only answer I’ve gotten so far, and this cracked me up, is that there is no difference. The C1000x is the offline version, not available online. Which does nothing to explain why it has an e-commerce page. But that’s the nut of it: There is no difference. We just added the x to differentiate it as a retail-sales version.