Blinking red and blue light

Hi! I’ve been using my soundbuds slim since 4 months. Last night they turned off due to low battery. “No problem”, I thinked, i charged my soundbuds but when plugged to my Pc red light and blue light bliks everytime. Then I waited 1 hour and I checked again. There is no light when I try to turn on speakers. Please help me! Thank you Everyone!!

Hi @Cesare_Colella have you tried to charge them using another cable and power source (USB wall charger)?

Should a different cable and/or power source fail to resolve I would suggest you reach out to support@anker.com with your issue and troubleshooting steps taken for further assistance under your 18 month warranty.

1 Like

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

-Try a different wall charger and cable to charge the earbuds at least 24 hours no matter the indicator is on or off

• Make sure the wall charger and cable used can work properly before testing it

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@anker.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Hi, thanks for the reply! I did it. When I plug the headphones in the pc or any other energy source the device gives me steady blue light (they’re charged) but when I try to turn them on there’s no light. Thanks again!