Black Friday 2018

OK, I’m getting this thing started. What are you guys looking for on Black Friday 2018?

I’m hoping for a big deal on a ROAV Dashcam:

And a PowerPort Cube:

@ankerofficial :wink:

I’m also thinking about upgrading the 'ol handset to a Pixel 3. Target is offering a $200-$300 gift card for setting one up on a payment plan with Verizon. Best Buy is giving a direct discount, which, though lower in dollars I think is a better deal. I don’t really shop at target so a gift card isn’t much of a motivator. Check out CNET’s Pixel deal roundup:

What else are you folks looking for, specifically from our beloved family of ANKER Innovators? Does anyone have good insight on upcoming deals? Post them here!

I’m giving away likes for every post with a 5 in it!!! :grin:

6 Likes

I’m also going to buy a couple of family members the Anker Soundbuds Curve, because I love mine:

There’s a chance these will have a deal, even though the current $19.99 is a steal for this set of headphones.

1 Like

I’m hoping the RoboVac 30C will have a big discount on Black Friday.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to get a few more lightning cables (seems like a few have gone missing :man_shrugging:t2:) and maybe a wireless charger for myself

Maybe il buy 5

Or 55 :tongue:

1 Like

Or is it a post number 5?

Hmm is spamming allowed?

1 Like

No Hidden rules - Spamming totally allowed! :imp:

1 Like

Liking anyway, but I was referring to post #'s with 5s :laughing:

I would also take a hard look at any Soundcore Zero discounts:

There is actually a very good deal on poweruser page for soundcore model zero.

1 Like

I keep getting rejected for poweruser status :sob:

Hoping Powercore 26800 will be on sale.

I am hoping for robovac discounts or discounts on the powerhouse.

I’m hoping for the Powerline+ USB C to USB 3.0 cables to go on sale because the exchange rate is killing me, not to mention the 5 percent gst. They only offer 3’ or 6’, but I would like something in between, about 5 feet would be perfect.

1 Like

I expect to see lots of little stuff like this between now and Black Friday, keep eyes out on Amazon!

I think lots of people are looking for these (myself included) as we move into a USB-C powered future. I expect we’ll find a deal at some point. Not sure what they are doing elsewhere, but Amazon US is providing “Early black Friday” deals like the one above on a daily basis. That USB 3.0 -> USB-C powerline has already been on that list once.

1 Like

Black Friday Event live now! Generous prizes! I won a car mount!

1 Like

How’d you win that?

Apple Watch Series 3 42mm to drop to $230. Got mine for $268 after tax but if I can save another $30 that’d be fantastic.

Cos morning UK

I accedntly won a prize, by accidently doing g the American version.

CORRECTION
It was a zolo