Big Savings on Speakers and Earphones

Will Canada get Easter deals?

Add me to the list of the people waiting for the wakey lol

I’ve already added every single anker fan :joy::wink:

Haha seems like a lot of us are waiting on it. I bet the wakey is gonna be a hit with the community and tech people

THIS GUY HERE IS WAITING FOR THE WAKEY!!! I have a broke a** digital clock that has numbers missing from it… Speaker is blown too so the Wakey is much expected!

I bet they gonna sell out as soon as Anker releases them :grinning:

They honestly could’ve pinned a good post if they wanted to lol

It does look good but I’m not gonna buy it because I just use my phone as alarm and don’t listen to radio EVER

Haha yes… I guess that means my post wasn’t good enough :cry:

I’ll buy mostly for looks. I also use my phone as my alarm and almost never listen to the radio and I already have 2 wireless chargers. This is one of those items I don’t need, I just want it :heart_eyes:

:joy: I can relate to that

1 Like

Thanks for the deals Anker I guess I’ll have to check my wallet to see what I can spend and what are more needs than just wanting to stock up on Anker

No, just wait for the Wakey :joy::wink:jk

Shouldn’t be much longer on the Wakey…the SoundCore app has been updated to support it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im so excited for the Wakey to come out really hope it drops soon

Still hoping for the Flare 2 pack in Canada… hopefully sooon

A lot of us are excited for it :+1:

Speaking of the Wakey! Has Anker released information as far as a review of sorts… I want to know what the speaker sounds like and brightness levels of the digits. Also when wireless charging and usb charging on all ports what are the baseline voltage amps outputs. I do have a voltage tester w/load bank and can get this information for you all!

1 Like

You know your not suppose to have a review until the product is released.

Yep! I understand but just a tad bit more info would be nice! AND that is why I threw my name out there for testing it!