Big Savings on Speakers and Earphones

Hey Soundcore Fans,

Easter is fast approaching and since we haven’t quite perfected the recipe for a chocolate speaker just yet, we thought it would be better to give you a basket filled with CRACKING EASTER SAVINGS!

You’ll be able to get up to 36% off some of our favorite speakers and earphones such as:

• **Flare [2-Pack]—**Two 360° speakers with a beat-driven light show and wireless pairing for stereo sound.
  • **Motion B—**Fully waterproof Bluetooth speaker with 12+ hour playtime.
  • **SoundCore 2—**Outdoor-proof speaker with 24 hours of playtime and intensified bass.
  • **Spirit X—**Wireless earphones with SweatGuard protection and extreme comfort.
  • **Liberty Neo—**True-wireless earphones with graphene-enhanced sound and compact charging case.

These deals are only available for a limited time and product deals vary between countries so head over to our Amazon store from:

• April 1st to 30th, 2019 in the US
  • April 7th to 21st, 2019 in Germany
  • April 5th to 23rd, 2019 in the UK

Don’t miss out!

16 Likes

Nice deals! I’m not sure I’m in need of any of these things though :joy::wink:

Shame there wasn’t any wireless chargers in the sale, just bought one for my S10.

What I would like to see here in Germany:
A double pack of the FLARE with the same discount it IS offered now to the US customers. :wink:

Not possible?

1 Like

Wanna buy some flares for your kids? So they don’t “steal” yours? :joy::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I might buy this thanks for telling me deal

Franz

That won’t happen. Us europrans don’t get the same treatment and discounts, or even relative prices.

UK prices are equivalent to almost double USA prices… That’s not just down to exchange rate n shipping.

Another reason we want out of EU, cos of the high import taxes EU force us to pay.

2 Likes

We never get what we want, Mac! :wink:

1 Like

36% off great deal!

Awesome deals!!

Great deals, but no CA this time?

Nice deals, thanks for sharing @AnkerOfficial

Are there any deals or discounts available for Infini / Infini Pro ?

1 Like

Good deals with a great discount of flare. Not in need of any of these though

Nice deals :clap:

Awesome deals.

Every time I see the abbreviation “CA” I think of California :joy:.

2 Likes

May be CA is Canada :wink:

2 Likes

And soon the Wakey shall be available

1 Like

Waiting for Wakey :sunny:

1 Like

I think we all want the Wakey :joy::joy:

1 Like