Big Amazon US Sale! [Starting 5-16-18]

AnkerDirect via Amazon has discounted numerous products. Here are several that stand out the most to me.

Soundcore Vortex: $49.99 (save $20 - rated 4.0 :star:)

SoundCore Pro+: $62.99 with code VERGEANK (save $27 - rated 4.3 :star:)

Anker Bolder LC90: $20.99 (save $5 - rated 4.6 :star:) Deal also available on Anker’s website listing.

Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad: $12.99 with code ANKER258 (save $7, regularly $19.99 - rated 4.2 :star:)

Anker PowerPort Speed 5: $26.99 with code ANKERQC3 (save $9 - rated 4.7 :star:)

Roav Dash Cam C2: $54.99 with code C2CARCAM ($15 off - rated 4.4 :star:)

Anker 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo: $25.99 with code ANKER773 ($7 off - rated 3.8 :star:)

What are your thoughts on these deals? Will you be picking up any new Anker products through this sale? Let us know by dropping a reply down below! Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I’m thinking about the keyboard and mouse setup. I’m about to setup a computer on my big screen for a media server and do some some video production/image processing from the comfort of my couch. I need a good wireless mouse and keyboard and I think this one will do the job.

1 Like

I would like to see a Bluetooth (fully wireless) keyboard and mouse from Anker. This seems like more of a 2013 approach…

But go for it! Sounds like it will suit you well. My dad recently invested in one from another company (before Anker released theirs) and he is enjoying using it.

I would prefer a Bluetooth setup as well. But for my needs this one will get the job done.

1 Like

I have used the same setup for my media PC, it worked well but I gifted mine away. I switched from low media PC to having my main computer hooked up to my 50" TV, and for that I now use my gaming keyboard and wireless mouse for .

These are ok deals, but I really need some new cables since I got the new phone and now either have to use adapters or get all new cables. So hopefully we see USB c cables going going in sale soon

2 Likes

I can’t believe the vortex is only 49.99 now. Effectively 40$ bc buying a case would be an extra 10$ if you could find a case to fit them. Great deal on a solid and comfortable over ear headphones

1 Like

And PowerLine+ II C… :laughing: that might never happen

2 Likes

I need new cables as well. I’m upgrading to the new Sony Xperia xa2 Ultra in a few weeks and its USB-C and I really need a good deal on the new cables.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the 21 watt solar panel to go on sale. Great deals as new products keep arriving

2 Likes

Pretty sweet deals.

1 Like

Good deals @joshuad11 thanks for posting :thumbsup:

1 Like