Best Buy Anker stuff

Ontas? Found some discounts at Best Buy. Hope its helpful.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&iht=y&keys=keys&ks=960&list=n&qp=percentdiscount_facet%3DDiscount~All%20Discounted%20Items&sc=Global&st=anker&type=page&usc=All%20Categories

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Lots of deals there :grin:. I highly recommend the liberty air to anyone. Although, if you wait we will probably see a greater deal :wink:

2 Likes

Took me a second with the Ontas, then it clicked it from what I read about the other day…

2 Likes

I still don’t understand it :disappointed:

Well there is some misconception of the term use for “Ontas?” this will actually be slang for “Donde estas?” the translation will be “Where are you?” but it seems that took the meaning of asking for “sex”. Been a 38 year old Mexican born and raise in Mexico, I can tell you this term (at least in Mexico) has never been use to ask for sex. But right now I guess there is this trend to use it like that.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the deals!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!!! :ok_hand:

Thanks for sharing!

That is what threw me off the most with it. Someone got the idea to make it that, and somehow it catches on and then everyone has a misconception about something that existed pre-internet days. Oh well.

1 Like

Hahaha. How did the Sherlock Holmes 5 disc collection make it on the Anker ad?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

Lol wondering the same

Yeah, I saw that but inevitably came up every time I did the search :sweat_smile:

Ontas? Estou em férias. :laughing:

1 Like

Deals galore! :heart_eyes: