Behind the Scenes at CES 2019!

Yes it is a chair.
Doing this change of the design would have been a real disaster.

Enjoy the evening after work. :wink:

Believe the screenshot capture went awry, believe he meant the speakers

So what about the Roav Bolt is it coming to Germany?

yaaay! Google Assistant on Roav --> Roav Bolt! Finally :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is this?

Is that the Rave? Looks bigger than what I was thought was the Rave, did I see the Rave mini and that is the Rave?

What is that ??? on the floor ? Did somebody spill some buckets of paint ? Or will this be a challenge for the Robo Vac ?

Read the article on the Verge, there’s two versions of the Rave

Astronomy?

Ahh, FCC now has external photos to show scale

The Rave has hit FCC so that typically implies 6 weeks off, but the Rave mini has not yet hit FCC so that implies later.

2 Likes

How about that white speaker motion+ maybe??

No that’s the new alarm clock the Soundcore wakey

1 Like

I was wondering what ever happened to the Anker Car device, maybe a Nav system that connected to the ODB in the car? To give car statistics etc. Whatever happened to that device, we were guessing on that this year. Maybe it made it to CES?
It was discussed here: https://community.anker.com/t/guess-what-roav-s-crowdfunding-and-win-prizes/61321

One of the tech sites were reporting available by Summer for both Rave and Rave Mini…but who knows…FCC is FCC and we’ve seen recently items delayed which were imminent…

I’ve been in charge of shipping and logistics for a technology trade show before. This gives me anxiety and brings back so many nerves! My back is sweaty!

Good luck, @AnkerOfficial hope everything goes smoothly. All the hard work - no you get to show off!! Cheers!

Keep calm take a beer! :grin:

IM going to say PowerHouse 2

It’s always Beer Thirty!

Maybe the power port 4 with two usb c pd and two usb a that was announced last year at ces

Close up of

• Roav Bolt
  • Prism II Pro
  • Icon
  • Icon Mini
  • Infini Pro
  • Wakey
  • Rave
  • Rave Mini

I was viewer 1. Now 3 viewers…

2 Likes

I would have to go with the Prism II pro, the icon, a new eufy vac and the rave and rave mini. I just got an email now about the Roav Bolt on pre-order, so that is a possibility as well.