Behind the Scenes at CES 2019!

Being a good sport until the official thread is announced…cough…cough…official twitter account…cough…cough

1 Like
2 Likes

Loving the new products - especially as there are some release dates!

The Wakey is a bit of a weird one - wireless charging is great, but an FM radio???

Don’t know if it’s just me, but FM radio is not something I’ve listened to in years - everything is streaming now with Spotify and no annoying DJs. Especially the early morning DJs who talk utter garbage and should shut up and play music until my coffee has kicked in!!!

Also, great to see on the UK website that we will be getting the PowerPort Atom soon! Given the stupid sized plugs we use over here, I didn’t think we’d be seeing this.

1 Like

Was thinking the same as it is a dying beast in the eyes of DAB, streaming etc

a soundcore infini pro hiding there? That’s what I’m interested in…and a new powerhouse!

DAB or DAB+.

Not everywhere a reception possible.
Better both: FM and DAB+

Given it’s not a portable device, your phone with wifi will be near, so Bluetooth from your phone and Tunein or your favourite app (PlanetRock and Kerrang for me)

Seems a weird mix of technologies…

Been following CES 2019 on and off, saw some great teasers from Anker for Soundcore range of speakers and Nebula Prizm Pro II. Really love the Soundcore Wakey alarm speaker.

Hum by Verizon and JBL are launching Google Assistant for Car. Hope to see Anker Roav launch Google assistant for Auto :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bluetooth speakers and cables.

Does that mean I’m in the draw? :thinking::smile:

Tiago, some Brasileiros got magic eyes. :grin:

I remember a lot of funny stories when I was traveling in Brasil.

Nebula Capsule II and New Soundbar?

Was going to guess these but now i have seen the announcement posted above…

Also interesting wiki info about Gallium nitride:

which is why the Atom charger can be made so small compare to the traditional silicone semiconductors.

Looks like soundcore website has been updated :slight_smile:
https://www.soundcore.com/products/579/speakers

3 Likes

My best guess would be Nebula Prizm Pro II, Soundcore Wakey and Soundcore Infini Series speakers, hope to get into the draw for Liberty lites :slight_smile:

The Prizm II PRO, the Rave and the Icon hit FCC so that’s guessing shipping next month.

Not gonna lie, one of them looks like a powerhouse to me…

Just saw Anker’s Twitter post, believe the curtains have been raised, items below the veil revealed??

3 Likes

The tablecloth needs some ironing!!! :joy:

2 Likes

Some day I really want to go to CES it looks so cool!!!

1 Like

Thought there were some new Zero speakers at first glance.

Then I realised they were chairs…

Time to go home I think!!!

4 Likes