Behind the Scenes at CES 2019!

Today, we go behind the scenes at CES 2019….

If you can believe it, we unpacked all these boxes and made our meeting room look fabulous! More to come on that tomorrow.

In the meantime…

In the picture above , we have all of our new products, which will be announced tomorrow, under the veil. Take a guess as to which ones are underneath! We’ll choose 4 random winners out of those that guessed correctly (two from the Facebook post and two from the community post) to win a pair of Liberty Airs! Take the gamble and take a guess!

Edit: Liberty Airs, not Lites :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Aha… looks nice @AnkerOfficial … wish i could be there. I believe under the wraps you have

Soundcore motion+, icon, icon mini and soundcore rave. :slight_smile: Maybe the new soundcore soundbar infini pro.

Also, will we see the new eufy floodlight cam and doorbell with a camera :wink:

4 Likes

This makes it sounds as if they’ve already been announced/discovered… I really hope that’s not the case!

2 Likes

The booth is coming up really nice!

As for the announcements…I can see six or seven shapes under the veil.

Right in the middle there seems to be a short and mid-long shape, I would guess the Soundcore Motion+. It stands to reason that the Soundcore Icon and Icon Mini should be there somewhere too.

On the front-left side of the picture there seems to be a projector. I’ll guess the Nebula Prizm II? Though it was already announced. So maybe another Nebula projector - Prizm+, a Prizm with Android TV?

Behind it a taller shape resembling another speaker. A taller version of the Soundcore Flare?

In the middle-left of the photo is a boxed shape that could be another PowerHouse. Though the same can be said about the shape in the behind-middle position. Two new PowerHouses coming up? It can also be the homebase for the Eufy Cams.

Then there are the shapes on the right side, those stumble me. The really tall one might be an Eufy mixer.

And, of course, put in a mix of new portable batteries, power bricks, Soundcore earphones and headphones and smart home appliances.

1 Like

My guess would be some soundcore speakers and maybe some power bricks

Great guesses, @tiagomota!

Doubt they would introduce a new PowerHouse let alone two this year considering the one they announced last year still hasn’t released…

1 Like

I’m going to guess a couple GaN PowerCores with PD, Soundcore Rave, Nebula Mars III, a RoboVac with mapping, USB-C to Lightning cables, and a desktop charger with several USB-C ports.

Motion+ among others may be on display, but they surely won’t be the headlines.

3 Likes

What is that top right shape? IS that 3 different types of Flare in a triangle?
What is the central square shape? The Powerhouse 400 replacement? (too small for the 200).
… and yes all the other shapes are what you said!

3 Likes

AWESOME! I love conferences :slight_smile: I always go to infocomm, you guys should be there sometime!

OK, so I’m guessing a nebula projector with 400+ lumens, a new powerhouse charging battery, a Zero-line BT speaker with integrated storage, a new Flare B T speaker, and a EUFY home hub with several accessories, including a thermostat!

Thanks @ankerofficial - hope you guys and gals have fun at CES!

1 Like

Yes, I think this one has been on the way for a while. Hopefully it’s the summonable charging robot!!!

No, seriously, but like this for phone and devices at airports and libraries:

I’m thinking a Powercore Lite with PD charging, a Soundcore bluetooth speaker with “OK Google” built in, a larger Bluetooth speaker for the house, Soundbuds with USB-C connector, and a Lumos desk lamp with built-in wireless charging.

Great guesses.

I say we are looking at some new gamium Nitride power banks on the left, new Soundcore motion +/Icon/Icon mini, Prism pro, Soundcore Rave, a Eufy Home base for their new security line up, possible revised powerhouse with the use of Gallium Nitride and a new Nebula Mars III

1 Like

In interests of fairness, I think myself and @TechnicallyWell will have to exclude ourselves from this guessing game :wink:

2 Likes

A super laptop dock with 85W PD? I wish!

As far I see it is not a sleeping maiden! :joy:

4 Likes

Fantastic guess!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Are you a prophet?:joy:

1 Like

Got to be some Eufy Cams on there, as well as the Nebula Prizm II

Can’t wait until all is revealed!!